Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Autodownload Problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DJ Schuby Icon

• Account: djschuby

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:13 AM

OK, autodownload is setup on both of my servers and it works. I am using my own autodownload ftp which I have setup. Every single custom map I have on the ftp will work with autodownload except for one. I downloaded the map 'Midnight' from the map depot at http://www.urbanterrormaps.com/ and for some reason when people join the server when it's running this map, they get the message 'Cant find map /maps/Midnight' or something like that. Why isn't autodownload working with this particular map? I thought maybe because it didn't begin with ut_ or ut4_ so I tried renaming it to ut_midnight but that didn't fix it either. Any suggestions? I really like the map and I'd like to get more people playing it.

#2 User is offline   Rambetter Icon

•   community dev   
  • Account: rambetter

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:18 AM

CapItAlIzAtioN?

For example try setting the map to ut4_ICYJUMPs, either by rcon map or call vote or in the map cycle.  Nobody will be able to download it because of the caps.  If you have a map called Midnight.pk3 but it's listed in your mapcycle as midnight (lowercase), nobody will be able to download it.  Also have a look inside the pk3 to see if the name of the pk3 file matches with the name of the bsp exactly.  Some noob probably didn't package the map properly.  If the map name has CAPS in it, it's a sign that a noob was hard at work.

#3 User is offline   DJ Schuby Icon

• Account: djschuby

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:37 AM

Hey thanks man! I got it figured out and fixed. It's a pretty cool map so if anyone wants to check it out, hop onto my TS server.

#4 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:26 AM

is that y liquid night never downloadS?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942