Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

Except I bought a Furby just to get it to be an Evil Furby. :evil:

LMAO

#12 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: dragonne

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

Ya, after a few years he stopped talking and just blinked at me with those freaky, lifeless, eyes of the undead... :-o

Religion is the root of all war. It just depends on what you worship. A god, gods, or prophets (typical religion), a person (Caesar, Hitler), an ideal (arian race, marxism), power/wealth/land (Ghengis Kahn, most of the early middle eastern wars at the dawn of soceity), or a commodity (Bush II: G.W. and the temple of Oil).

Have fun with that one. :evil:

#13 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

Ya, after a few years he stopped talking and just blinked at me with those freaky, lifeless, eyes of the undead... :-o

Posted Image

Religion is the root of all war. It just depends on what you worship. A god, gods, or prophets (typical religion), a person (Caesar, Hitler), an ideal (arian race, marxism), power/wealth/land (Ghengis Kahn, most of the early middle eastern wars at the dawn of soceity), or a commodity (Bush II: G.W. and the temple of Oil).

Couldn't have GAAAAAAAAARRRHHHH!!! it better myself. Mmmmmm BRAAAAAAAAIINNNNNNSSSEESSS!!!

#14 User is offline   Spectre Icon

• Account: spectre

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:11 PM

meh all these major religions are violent. comparing them side by side and realizing that some may be slightly more or less violent then others is really missing the point.  You know what's less violent then both the Bible and Quar'an ? The Satanic Bible.  But if these toys were saying "Hail Satan (as a metaphor for the natural urges of man kind)!" there would be even more controversy.   And if it said "Jesus is the way!" No one would care.

#15 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

Keres, sorry to disagree with you bro, but it doesn't. It only promotes violence against those who use violence against them.....

Have you ever heard of Jihad? You know what it is? It's "Spreading islam by the sword" in basic terms.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:49 PM

Trying to slander a whole religion and it's believers on the basis of a few extreme fanatics actions can only result in

Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Spectre Icon

• Account: spectre

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

where's the slander? jihad can be violent or non-violent...and violent jihad can be used against "apostates, rebels, highway robbers, violent groups, non-Islamic leaders or non-Muslim combatants" apostates? rebels? non-islamic leaders? hmm.  Then there is the claim that violent jihad: "The primary aim of jihad as warfare is not the conversion of non-Muslims to Islam by force, but rather the expansion and defense of the Islamic state."  That's interesting.  jihad is not used for conversion, just for expansion :roll: bit of a contradiction their.    (quotes from wiki)

Not all terrorists are muslims, and not all muslims are terrorists, but some are, and violent jihad can be condoned by the quaran. that isn't slander.......

#18 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:17 AM

*sigh

I'm so glad I chose not to believe in anything to do with religion. :lol:

#19 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:22 AM

there may come a time you'd choose different.

#20 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:29 AM

Hey don't get me wrong. I used to have my faith intact.

That was until every best friend I ever had was taken from me. All good ppl. :| :cry:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942