Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Where are all the clans Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_MjrPothead

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:45 PM

Hmm, back in the day, everyone had a clan. Now it looks like all the clans have booked, except for a few remaining scragglers. I know this, FN wont be back. Cause we are all banned from the #urbanterror. Oh well, not that its a big loss. We watched this game from all beta versions and have been big contributors to helping people in #urbanterror. But the NAZI like regime decided we are too vocal. That the issues with the game that we have been complaining about are too minute to fix. I dont think bullets disappearing is minute, but thats just me. Anyway, if this was a restaurant, and OZ was the owner, I could guarantee he would be closing his doors cause of Rat and Cockroack droppings. Have fun OZ. I know I will.

#2 User is offline   Raimondo (old) Icon

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:54 PM

Agreed. Most of us ninjas were on the QA for beta 3.0, and found our just criticisms promptly tossed aside.

http://66.28.242.50/...it%20Detect.rar

This is the result of tossing in superfluous shit like walljumping rather than fixing what's fundamentally broken with the game. Please, please take another look at the hit detection and stop acting like such a jackass towards the clan. Yes, Oswald, I'm talking to you.

#3 Guest_MjrPothead

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:55 PM

Im glad you rectified that. I thought you were talking to me :D

#4 User is offline   Raimondo (old) Icon

Posted 21 June 2004 - 09:09 PM

I'll rectify you!

#5 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 21 June 2004 - 09:13 PM

Follow the guidelines and you all can stay, have fun whatever you do. Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942