Urban Terror Forums: GTV Sunday March 15 - STA CTF FINALS: 9PM EST/6PM PST/1AM GMT - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GTV Sunday March 15 - STA CTF FINALS: 9PM EST/6PM PST/1AM GMT Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:18 AM

When he uses tarquin he is even worse then don(with sr8) and when he used lauren(in the movies) he really is something else.
Do u now get what i mean?

Ok that's really insulting, because I am absolutely horrible with the SR8. Not that you've ever seen me play...

You're confusing a ~5 minute highlight movie with normal day to day playing. Do you think Tarquin/Lauren snipes like he does in Bellum every game he plays? Does he wipe out the entire enemy team in 10 seconds every round? Don't get me wrong, he's a really good sniper, but a movie is about exceptional kills/streaks, not regular old game play. If he killed 3-5 people every single round without taking one hit, not only would he not need teammates, he'd just FRAPS one demo and label it a movie. :lol:

#22 User is offline   trip Icon

• Account: trip

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:24 AM

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 04:11:11 AM »

???

On default forum time it is 11:11:11, which is like totally cool and everything.

#23 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:46 AM

Omg omg, wouldn't it be like just so totally rad if you could post and it would show 13:37?

Omg I want that sooo bad. :roll:

#24 User is offline   569874123 (old) Icon

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:37 AM

Ok that's really insulting, because I am absolutely horrible with the SR8. Not that you've ever seen me play...

You're confusing a ~5 minute highlight movie with normal day to day playing. Do you think Tarquin/Lauren snipes like he does in Bellum every game he plays? Does he wipe out the entire enemy team in 10 seconds every round? Don't get me wrong, he's a really good sniper, but a movie is about exceptional kills/streaks, not regular old game play. If he killed 3-5 people every single round without taking one hit, not only would he not need teammates, he'd just FRAPS one demo and label it a movie. :lol:

lol...i did not confuse anything, i already explained myself some posts ago.
Stick with g36, u r really good with it, u even rox with it ;D. btw i did not mean to insult u and i wtfed at those 2 unzoomed shots in a row in the carousel of frags movie.

#25 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:26 AM

lol...i did not confuse anything, i already explained myself some posts ago.
Stick with g36, u r really good with it, u even rox with it ;D. btw i did not mean to insult u and i wtfed at those 2 unzoomed shots in a row in the carousel of frags movie.

Okay now I'M confused. I'm assuming you play for Victory, then? :?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942