• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

wootjumps v4 Rate Topic: ***-- 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:22 AM

EDIT: v4 get it here

weee.. i finally got around to cleaning this map up a bit, and fixing vis issues. I also removed shortcuts and made some jumps a tad harder than previous. Also got rid of the fur textures as they were lame.. lol

anyways, heres a couple screenshots i took real quick, sorry im trying to get this out before i goto sleep.
Download
Posted Image
Posted Image

try it out and let me know what ya think.

-mission(Dejgaming)

#2 User is offline   Ultradie Icon

• Account: ultradie

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:35 PM

Looks pretty good. :P

#3 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:37 PM

finally, a better map of the noob vote  :-D lol just kidding, no but really, yeah nice.

#4 User is offline   CCCP Icon

• Account: cccp
  • Main tag: |ALPHA|

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:40 AM

Nice mission ! Lighting looks interesting, looks all shiny, will play it today, even though me and jumping is like....Mr. T cooking.

#5 User is offline   V00d00 Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: v00d00
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:13 AM

Thanks. :)

#6 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:31 AM

Nice improvements to this map!

uploading to my server now

#7 User is offline   Leito Icon

• Account: leito

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:51 AM

Nice job Mission. I played the map on my local server. Now, whenever I try to play the map i get this error: CL_ParseGameState: Bad command byte" I have no idea why. I did not change anything as far as I know. How do I fix it? :x

~Leito

#8 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:53 AM

idk, i dont get that error when i play it, so i cant help ya...

#9 User is offline   Rambetter Icon

•   community dev   
  • Account: rambetter

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:45 PM

Nice job Mission. I played the map on my local server. Now, whenever I try to play the map i get this error: CL_ParseGameState: Bad command byte" I have no idea why. I did not change anything as far as I know. How do I fix it? :x

~Leito

This happens sometimes.  If I recall correctly, this might be a fix:
- Temporarily move all other .pk3 files (third party maps, that is) out of your q3ut4 folder, into another unrealted location.

If this does not fix the problem, move all maps back to original q3ut4 location.

#10 User is offline   V00d00 Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: v00d00
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:24 PM

This happens sometimes.  If I recall correctly, this might be a fix:
- Temporarily move all other .pk3 files (third party maps, that is) out of your q3ut4 folder, into another unrealted location.

If this does not fix the problem, move all maps back to original q3ut4 location.

It is caused by to many 3rd party maps.  Leito mentioned to me he had about 190 maps in his q3ut4 dir, which is to many.  I also had a stack of maps and after reducing it to about 20 maps i play often, this error went away.

I used to get this on quake 3 client, as i run urt as a mod still for other reasons.  If you build a really large map it seems to happen a lot.  Also some of the coding in iourt is slack, so you can do what Daedalus did with skyjumps and make a shader and not put a filetype ending on the image names and it accepts it, where as with quake3 that gives you no textures in the map and some errors in the console.  I think stuff like this doesnt help matters either, but thats something for the ioq3 dev team to look at.

Other possibilities.

http://tremulous.net...hp?topic=7182.0

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942