• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Speakers? Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:29 AM

Gaming: headphones everytime

Video Editing: If you want to improve on the JBLs, don't bother with another set of computer speakers, get some active monitors instead. Try the KRK Rokit series. Very good quality for a low price (starts at about $150) http://www.zzounds.com/item--KRKRP5

#12 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:43 AM

Oh nice I was thinking of getting that too. How is the sound? I use a good set of Sennheiser headphones for gameplay (and a Logitech headset when I need voice chat), obviously the Razer is probably as good quality as the Logitech headphones but do you think it would compare to an audiophile brand like Senn? Not that it is supposed to compare, I just want an idea of it.

I use the Plantronics Gamecom. Very nice headset and very solid construction.

http://www.plantroni...ets/gamecom-377

#13 User is offline   ElmoTheSniper (old) Icon

• LocationNYC

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

Thanks guys, I know about head phones and I do have a nice pair of those.  Looks like I have some research to do know on the whole list of speakers!

#14 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

Audio systems reviews?

#15 User is offline   ne0 Icon

• Account: ne0

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:56 PM

Oh nice I was thinking of getting that too. How is the sound? I use a good set of Sennheiser headphones for gameplay (and a Logitech headset when I need voice chat), obviously the Razer is probably as good quality as the Logitech headphones but do you think it would compare to an audiophile brand like Senn? Not that it is supposed to compare, I just want an idea of it.

I'll still have to see with other games, I've only played Urt, Halo 2, and CoD2. Haven't listened to music/movies either.
But imo it is better than other headphones i had, except for my shure earphones, which rape all of my speakers and headphones. oh and it has a mic :)
http://store.shure.c...uctID.107013700

it really depends if you want earphones or headphones. i honestly prefer earphones, but that's just me

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942