Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I cant place Ut spawnpoints! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   killEMOall (old) Icon

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

I have already searched in the forum so i thought it was better to ask directly.

I have folollowed the Guide to set up GTK Radiant 1.5 with UrT 4.1. The programs works almost correctly [i see textures and everything] the nly problems are "common" [i see only mirror texture] and Spawn points. I explain better: when i right-click on the "grid-part" of GTK comes a new menu but under info sub-menu there isn't any UrT spawn/borm or wathever, i  just have "info_camp, info_notnull, info_null, info_player_deathmatch, info_player_intermission, info_player_start", so without the urt spawns i cant tell where RED have to spawn and where BLUE have. It's quite frustrating... anyone knows what to do? please! [i have already created a map i just need those evil spawnpoints!!]

ah another thing, i use Vista [damn] i don't know if it makes any changes...

Well sorry for my english, i hope u understand ^_^

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   NulL Icon

•   former FS member   
    Level Designer
  • Account: null

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

http://teamterrorwtf...anterrordef.zip

Extract this file to your q3ut4/scripts directory.

If your scripts folder is missing common.shader, you can make it yourself and add all this: http://pastebin.com/me35fb8f

(if your common shaders are now working but missing images, you can google common-spog.pk3 and place that in the q3ut4 directory)

#3 User is offline   killEMOall (old) Icon

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:11 PM

still not working...

#4 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

I went through this tonight.

I have no idea how I fixed it, although one clue was that I had to restart radiant from the folder, not its shortcut, before it'd detect the changes (??)

#5 User is offline   killEMOall (old) Icon

Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:24 PM

Anyone who fixed this proble could help me?

I tryed to reinstall... to put common.shader and urbanterror.def... nothing to do about it... so frustrated!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   kabam101 Icon

• Account: kabam101
  • Main tag: (BNC)

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

Anyone who fixed this proble could help me?

I tryed to reinstall... to put common.shader and urbanterror.def... nothing to do about it... so frustrated!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

One thing you could try is put urbanterror.def into C:Program FilesGtkRadiant 1.5.0q3.gamebaseq3 for GtkRadiant 1.5 this fixed mine
if you are using 1.4 C:Program FilesGtkRadiant-1.4q3.game
I think 1.6 is C:Program FilesGtkRadiant-1.6q3.game

#7 User is offline   killEMOall (old) Icon

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:45 PM

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I still don't have any common but mirror. But i'm so happy i have spawns! [glow=red,2,300]THANK YOU![/glow]

#8 User is offline   kabam101 Icon

• Account: kabam101
  • Main tag: (BNC)

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I still don't have any common but mirror. But i'm so happy i have spawns! [glow=red,2,300]THANK YOU![/glow]

cool Glad i could help.... also you might need to get the common.shader file from
http://www.mediafire...php?zdneacqqc3y
place it in q3ut4/scripts
You will defiantly need common/caulk

#9 User is offline   H3NRY Icon

• Account: h3nry
  • Main tag: .um

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:14 AM

cool Glad i could help.... also you might need to get the common.shader file from http://www.mediafire...php?zdneacqqc3y
place it in q3ut4/scripts

i had to put the common.shader inthe gtk /q3.game/baseq3 folder for them to work for me.  just in case they ddont work any where else try there :)

#10 User is offline   killEMOall (old) Icon

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

i downloaded common.shader file and i put it in both q3ut4 [UrT mapdesign folder] and in baseq [gtkradiant] folder. nothing to do... i load just mirror.... if i rename the shader [like WTF.shader  :-P] will i see it somewhere else?

Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942