Urban Terror Forums: FTW Live Video Coverage+Shoutcast CTF sB vs T 7/19/09(sunday) at 9:30 EST - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FTW Live Video Coverage+Shoutcast CTF sB vs T 7/19/09(sunday) at 9:30 EST Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   beast Icon

• Account: beast

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

Why did you sub your best player (Silversun)? Obviously lineups aren't a fun thing to choose ever, and often it comes down to someone volunteering to sub, but I can't imagine the reasoning behind subbing your best player when you played a close game (round 1 up until 8 minutes left, when I had to go, seemed like a close match).

We lost because of a strategy issue in map2.

#12 User is offline   Bodhisattva Icon

• Account: bodhisattva

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:24 AM

I'd have liked to see VeX and wTf, as both teams are much stronger than sB and T, as well as a closer match (sB will win by a decent margin). Win-win, imo. wTf's last match on Austria/TP bomb mode was quite close. I think everyone, including myself, has underestimated wTf's ability. I believe the map is also Abbey, which is a strong map for VeX, as they excel at the smaller, faster maps.

But I guess sB should get a chance to redeem themselves on Gamefire, after that disastrous match vs BoS.

I agree that wTf -vs- VeX was probably more worthy of being shoutcasted (hell they split maps).  However, I think your estimates of VeX and wTf skill are inflated.  I put sB, VeX, wTf, BoS, and golden all around the same skill level.

#13 User is offline   beast Icon

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

sb is much better than wtf and vex. wtf and vex are more on T's level (when we play our best.) Sunday was a bad match on our part.

#14 User is offline   cv (old) Icon

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:14 PM

3east link=topic=17110.msg232888#msg232888 date=1248271837]
sb is much better than wtf and vex. wtf and vex are more on T's level (when we play our best.) Sunday was a bad match on our part.

T has never beaten wTf in the numerous scrims we've had. And Vex > wTf in ctf. Then again, why not wait and see what happens this season before coming to conclusions and assume that just because you lost to sb, they must be better than vex. Oh and I think you tied us once on austria ctf, but I wasn't playing so I couldn't confirm.
vex vs wTf was much better and was the first choice to be motw, but we had to start at normal time.
vex 11 > 6 wTf
vex 12 < 13 wTf

#15 User is offline   beast Icon

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:47 AM

No we have not won. But I base that upon the fact that when we played, we tied most of the time and without our full roster whereas you had your full roster. It's just an opinion that has yet to be proved either way. And besides i'm always going to support my clan :D

O yea obviously. vex v wtf would have been much better.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942