Urban Terror Forums: Cant get a game list when checking servers - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cant get a game list when checking servers Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_anubis

Posted 17 July 2004 - 04:17 PM

I havent played UT in a while, so I just updated to 1.32 and 3.7. When I run UT I cant get a list of games to join. It says there are approximately 120 servers, but none list. A review of the command screen (by pressing the tilde) says servers were found but not listed due to packet failure or high pings. Whats up here? Is there a quick and easy way to fix this to be able to get a list of games to join?

In the PC section there are some threads about the master server list, but I think this is a different problem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

#2 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 17 July 2004 - 05:43 PM

i think its cl_maxping. that cvar tells your q3 to trash servers with a ping higher than it. default is 800ms tho. i dont think u'll get a nice game on servers above 800 ;)

#3 User is offline   frag slut medic (old) Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:24 AM

well, i am not sure if this was the same problem i had until last night... the "play online" ingame server browser stoped working for a few days, and i had to use OM. bah.

thankfully, it's working again.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942