Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Is there a Headshotbot ?

#1 User is offline   p5freak (old) Icon

Posted 09 April 2004 - 01:23 PM

View this condump and see how Analhure dies when she gets killed by StrayBullet and MAC_IN_TOCH. Its always a Headshot, with one or two exceptions i think. Both players had the same ping of about 130.

http://www.p5freak.de/lol.txt

#2 User is offline   LORD OF DOOM (old) Icon

Posted 09 April 2004 - 02:41 PM

MAC_IN_TOCH is a fakenick for a clanned person we played against not so long ago... I just can't remember his name and which clan :/ And yes I also noticed the high amount of headshots from even very difficult shots, but I never say cheater without proof.

But if you wanna know who it is..... This is his GUID

http://www.rundmc.se...rch=MAC_IN_TOCH

And I checked the last few pt clans we played against and this is the player who joined as MAC_IN_TOCH on our server and changed to this player

http://www.clanbase....php?hid=1307225

I love guid's :)

#3 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:30 PM

And there are several other HS's on that server... Don't be so paranoid. Sometimes gamers gets into teh famous zone. I bet you also have had those 20 mins when almost every kill is either an emmidiate hs or you finish em off with a hs. Without any solid proof I would be very cautious about going public with an accusation.

Just me 2 c's

#4 Guest_methodtim

Posted 09 April 2004 - 07:38 PM

And there are several other HS's on that server... Don't be so paranoid. Sometimes gamers gets into teh famous zone. I bet you also have had those 20 mins when almost every kill is either an emmidiate hs or you finish em off with a hs. Without any solid proof I would be very cautious about going public with an accusation.

Just me 2 c's

And we all know how much 2 cents is worth.

#5 Guest_DKM*Breaker

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:17 PM

LOL :D

I'm StrayBullet and MAC_IN_TOCH is my brother, DKM*mASO :)

You could have searched our guids on CB. There was nothing to hide :)
We just avoid using our tags and nicks since ppl freak out on CTF games when playing against 3/4 guys from the same clan :)

I'd be happy to supply demos to those who want them :D Like I said, there's nothing to hide :)

Best Regards

#6 User is offline   xfact0r Icon

• Account: xfact0r
  • Main tag: p4*

Posted 12 April 2004 - 11:30 AM

ROTFL

mASO is a respected member of the .Pt community and well known for his head shot skills :P

#7 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 27 April 2004 - 09:28 PM

After reading the log, I see nothing unusual. I know for a fact that I have had headshot runs, where I couldn't hit anything but headshots. Sometimes it happens. Several times, you killed those guys and other times they hit your extremities. If they haxed, you would have gotten owned over and over again.

I think you just played some good players. :)

#8 User is offline   Nixon (old) Icon

• LocationMaryland

Posted 28 April 2004 - 03:46 AM

Yes, the more you play this game, the more you'll aim for the head. And if you're spamming an LR or AK and aiming at the head, you're gonna get a few.

#9 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:38 AM

werd.

#10 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:05 AM

Just me 2 c's

And we all know how much 2 cents is worth.

Your annual income trippled?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942