• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_thelabs Rate Topic: ****- 2 Votes

Beta 3

#31 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:44 PM

LOL Vivaldi. :roll:

I wonder if we'll ever see him make demos of actual hard jump maps other than dontgetwet that he's jumped a billion times.
Hard jump maps like jupiter (the hard way), secretjumps, skome, jooberjumps, lotr, smorielf, his own map rhapsodicjumps ffs. And there are more. It's quite easy I'm sure to make the demos he has, when all you do is jump all day and night in the easy maps. IMO he's very overrated. I'm not saying I'm leet or anything, but seriously. :-P

Don't mean to derail your thread. Soz.

#32 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:49 AM

Haha well I never said he was an amazing jumper :-) I don't even know him at all, just a username on a website, oh and he congrats'd me on my smorielf video, so he's cool with me :-P

#33 User is offline   Anomaly Icon

• Account: anomaly
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:33 AM

LOL Dont be hatin on Viv. He is REALLY good. He can do pretty much every map in a fairly fast time. Check out his rankings on demos submitted on urtjumpers.com: http://www.urtjumper...?jumper=Vivaldi

#34 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:22 AM

LOL Dont be hatin on Viv. He is REALLY good. He can do pretty much every map in a fairly fast time. Check out his rankings on demos submitted on urtjumpers.com: http://www.urtjumper...?jumper=Vivaldi

Not hatin on him. Just sayin is all. Go back and read my post. If he's soooo good, then why no demos of hard maps?

LOL :lol: I've seen the rankings on those easy maps, aside from dontgetwet, which he's jumped a billion times. :roll:

And most, if not all those maps I listed are harder that dontgetwet.

#35 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:21 AM

Jump7 (ledge). Maybe make end so, that you can do next jump too in one big jumpflow

I forgot to mention before that this can already be achieved.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   elimin8r (old) Icon

• LocationAustralia

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:31 AM

Nice work. looks fabulous guys.

#37 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:58 PM

yop, today put beta2 on server for a few hours
I was very sleepy, so i finished in 2 hours with mindless jumping.
Then after a break i woke up i guess, i tried again and finished just under 30 min :)

But thats not important, what important is that this map has same playability as skulljumps:
Always play alone, or when play together be very sure when you jump and where you stand.
Non-stop spawnkilling everywhere, its not made for multi players i think
Fix it or this map will never be online, maybe thats the reason that i havent seen it anywhere online since the release

bye!

(O yes Meister, ofc do them in a row :-)  It was a way to create discussion rather than a help question)

EDIT
Oo i forgot, thanx for making a good spawn garden. Now its good.
With elevator buttons you can make players crazy! Hahahah And curbestomp them :)
Still places to get hurt
I was at some wall at jump9/10/11 (yes locationproblem u know) to look at friend, and suddenly i went into some yellow room, and after 2 steps i spawned back. Dont know if that was a secret.
Some other guy was in some secret with name, i dont know where or so

#38 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

Just a suggestion, but make it so that when the lift at start reaches bottom, that you can't make it go back up.
I could've killed some noob today he was pissing me off so badly I couldn't get to the first jump. Plus, I was
spawn-killed about 5 f'k times within 20 min. throughout the map. :-D

#39 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:34 AM

I'm working on it this weekend, adding more spawn points and yeah will make the elevator one way. People at the top can always just drop down anyway. Good idea.

#40 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

Lol get this though. Every one of those spawn kills were from people on the red team, which is the team I was on.
And the "teams" were even. F'kin tkers.

:lol:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942