• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

tk kick Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   some-god Icon

• Account: somegod
  • Main tag: sC`

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:43 AM

hmm, ok, anyone else want to weigh in? Since i would not want to ban people for too long over a bug hehe.

#12 User is offline   Unclefragger Icon

• Account: unclefragger

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

If this is supposed to be a hack someone has to describe how it works ... changing connection IDs? I think this is 100% handled by the server, also tk counter etc won't be handled by the client, that just doesn't make any sense. I'd go with the bug until someone can come up with a theory how to achieve a client side hack manipulating server sided variables like that.

#13 User is offline   pleco Icon

• Account: pleco

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

Still not fixed I see.

This may be hackable but it's not always a hack.

I've seen the dumbest of players be able to do this. Those that try to play, fail and then start to TK. If they were a cheat to start with it never shows up and they'd not be that bad->bored.

I'll test the reconnect and keep killing side.

View PostUnclefragger (old), on 23 September 2009 - 09:14 AM, said:

If this is supposed to be a hack someone has to describe how it works ... changing connection IDs? I think this is 100% handled by the server, also tk counter etc won't be handled by the client, that just doesn't make any sense. I'd go with the bug until someone can come up with a theory how to achieve a client side hack manipulating server sided variables like that.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942