Urban Terror Forums: hey, need to borrow some cpu time! (only reply if your in linux) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

hey, need to borrow some cpu time! (only reply if your in linux) Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   rfx Icon

• Account: rfx

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:40 AM

for what I would be doing it would only take minutes, possibly seconds on a machine like that. and at a dime n hour, shiznit, I might check in to that further.

Mind that you pay for a started hour. You also pay for S3 storage. If you want your data somewhere retained, you need an Elastic Volume, which costs per GB and transfer and IO stuff like that, too.

All in all if you just use it for your on demand stuff, I *guess* you can still get away with < 5 bucks there per month. It's not expensive just because they charge for everything.

Just don't forget to release resources properly, i.e. shut down your instances, remove volumes you don't need anymore :-)

But in light of illogicals offer I would just go for that :-))

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942