Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mapping Resources Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

• Account: runamuk

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:06 AM

We put this site together based on the Custom Map Makers original theme. Basically, it's a place for new mappers and those without a place to host their files to use. If you use the site for mapping you can get an FTP to host your files and use of our AutoDownload for your server or your clan server. If any senior mappers would like to post mapping info that would be cool.

www.custommapmakers.net

We also have a server that your map can be uploaded to for testing if you don't currently have a test server.

#2 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:16 AM

Cool template :-)

#3 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:29 PM

Unless I am mistaken, it looks like Dejgaming is down? Does anybody have any info about this site? I went to the URL but there is a site unavailable message posted. CMM has an autodownload with a lot of maps. Cookies at Team-zod.com has access to upload maps as well as |WC|Fantm.

Just curious if there is any information about Mission's site.

#4 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:45 AM

View Post|WC|Runamuk, on 27 September 2009 - 11:29 PM, said:

Unless I am mistaken, it looks like Dejgaming is down? Does anybody have any info about this site? I went to the URL but there is a site unavailable message posted. CMM has an autodownload with a lot of maps. Cookies at Team-zod.com has access to upload maps as well as |WC|Fantm.

Just curious if there is any information about Mission's site.

yes, it is down, i am currently working on moving the site to a new server. sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for everyone.

#5 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:16 AM

View Postmission, on 28 September 2009 - 12:45 AM, said:

yes, it is down, i am currently working on moving the site to a new server. sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for everyone.

Good to know that it's still gonna be there. Autodownloads are an asset for the community.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942