Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Urban Terror League Rate Topic: -----

You heard

#1 User is offline   f2m (old) Icon

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:06 AM

Hey all me and my friend absoltuly love this game and have decided to try and promote it in as many ways as possible. We have decided to start a league with clans of 4 people (4v4's) on a random map every time... Also all weapons/perks allowed and the best part of it is is that almost all of the games will be put on youtube. This will be a stuctered league though meaning there will be a twenty match regular season and playoffs at the end. If you are a clan trying to get your name out there or want to have some fun please comment below saying your interested (not an obligation). Also if you're interested in joining me and my friend's team (or want to see the youtube channel) go to youtube.com/user/AnjPhob1aGaming (no vids up yet) Thanks for your help!!!

#2 User is offline   opium Icon

• Account: opium

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:24 AM

View Postf2m, on 29 September 2009 - 03:06 AM, said:

Hey all me and my friend absoltuly love this game and have decided to try and promote it in as many ways as possible. We have decided to start a league with clans of 4 people (4v4's) on a random map every time... Also all weapons/perks allowed and the best part of it is is that almost all of the games will be put on youtube. This will be a stuctered league though meaning there will be a twenty match regular season and playoffs at the end. If you are a clan trying to get your name out there or want to have some fun please comment below saying your interested (not an obligation). Also if you're interested in joining me and my friend's team (or want to see the youtube channel) go to youtube.com/user/AnjPhob1aGaming (no vids up yet) Thanks for your help!!!

not an awful idea.
i might be interested.

#3 User is offline   f2m (old) Icon

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:39 AM

cool man ill keep you updated once we get everything sorted out

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942