Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Scrim IRC Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:23 AM

Forgive me If this has already been tried, I've only been around for a year or so. But given the success of the urtpug irc channel, would it be worth starting a urt scrim server for clans to find other clans to scrim with little notice? Playing late as we do, it's tough to track down other teams, a designated irc channelighrakw it easier, if enough clan leaders/representatives could be persuaded to idle there. A simple bot would let you announce you are looking for a scrim, and at what time frame you want to play it, as well as game type and all that.

Just a thought, please give feedback.

#2 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:29 AM

Forgive typos, stupid new forum telling me I don't have permission to edit my own post... By server I meant to say irc channel, and i meant to say it might make it easier, not the garbage that came out. I'm typing this in my iPod while taking a crap and it came out wrong... The message that is, the crap was normal.

#3 User is offline   Se7eN (old) Icon

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:52 AM

f1, id use it :D

but would be for na/sa clan only hopefully
MicroFvck Haterz >:]

#4 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:34 AM

Euro clans has been using z0rbot to get scrims on Quakenet for quite a while. The maker of z0rbot has made his bot to work on other IRC networks too. But for some reason, you NA guys doesn't really seem to catch up on that.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942