Urban Terror Forums: ]$[ RoughRyders never die ... we just reload ! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

]$[ RoughRyders never die ... we just reload ! Rate Topic: -----

#111 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:44 PM

That's why he's hanging around  :evil: ahem... ]$[Blaster...i feel strange  :-D

Roadkill, lock the door of the house!

Well, if you take a look at my desktop, you'll probably notice an icon has returned. Watch out for me on a server with plenty of PuffPryder fragfood... Don't count on me ever wearing a ]$[-Goatse tag.

Posted Image

#112 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:53 PM

Don't count on me ever wearing a ]$[-Goatse tag.

lol.. didnt see this .....

Aww, come now Blaster, Legomanser wears his with gheypride :P

']$[ Blaster'... hehe not so bad, the doors always open (majic broke it) if you wanna chat :mrgreen:

#113 User is offline   Sachem (old) Icon

• LocationFrance

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

Reloading...  :mrgreen:

#114 User is offline   Homie Icon

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

Reloaded 8-)

"]$[ Roughryders are the sexiest beasts running around nakid in your garden!"
"]$[ Roughryders Keeping it trill since Beta 1.0"
"]$[ Roughryders Never Die, We Just Reload"
"]$[ Roughryders Handing out career ending beatings since Beta 1.0"
"]$[ Roughryders Money, Cash, Hoes"

We need some more tag lines :mrgreen:

8 years of UrT, and counting 8-)

#115 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:56 PM

"]$[ Roughryders Your Unending Nightmare Since Beta 1.0"

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#116 User is offline   Princebuster Icon

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:38 PM

eternal respect from a fellow beta 1 player
long nights on House Valhalla and barrysworld with the KHuDA boys and =DT= and all the rest I can't remember.

iCu*oi!

#117 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

Barrysworld.....wow, that name brings back memories of late night (US) time hopping to the other side of the pond for some games because the US servers were REALLY dead at that time back then.

#118 User is offline   Homie Icon

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:49 PM

"]$[ Roughryders Your Unending Nightmare Since Beta 1.0"

hahah ... it's been worse, but at times you do wonder just wtf :lol:

and yeah for the EU, Barrysworld was THE server (then servers with bw2 coming online) to play on.....

I was playing up to 6hrs a night there, everynight for well over a year. Sometimes you had to queue for 20+mins to join.

Was the first server I played UrT online on (map was streets), many, many happy hours of fragging on trainyard, office, peru, armory, hotel, et all

playing against the guys from DAWG, THC, GOAT, iCu, DW, HV, A+, and others that fail my memory from 8 years ago, sure was a steep learning curve.

I remember looking at the claned players almost in awe... I used to just get mown down by them. I swear they were all laughing at me, it was weeks b4 someone explained that you had to lead your shots to account for the lag lol

Flashlights at the ready lads.... I'm going in!

It's quite scary the number of hours invested over the years when u stop and think about everything u have done that is connected one way or another to urban terror

the cw's, the pcw's, the clan stuff, the servers, playing ofc, offline practicing, the ladders, the cups, the hardware upgardes (lol), the forums (Ive spent nearly 10.5 days logged into this one alone :-o), and only to result in being accused of being a cheat and voted off and banned from pubs hahaha :lol: :-P

The old skool is the only skool, quake fps twitchers is where it's at, not these 64 player plus, snooze-a-thons. where you die of old age b4 u made it across the damn map on foot, whilst being chased down by some noob who spawned near a fecking tank :lol:

gimmi a gun, and a tight map anyday. No classes here... we all spawn equal. Its ur skillz vs mine.... purity unbound 8-)

Urban Terror... and the beat goes on :mrgreen:

*cheers*

#119 User is offline   Princebuster Icon

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:19 AM

yeh, but us yanks on barrysworld in the wee hours of the morning would you give you guys some stiff competition! Back when most of us would connect to barrysworld on some crappy ADSL and have you all walking into facefulls of UMP triple shots down in the parking lots of ricochet :D

#120 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:47 AM

office

I'm not as oldskool as you guys but I just jumped in the air when I saw that word :) I have been wrecking my mind for ages over the name of that map lol, aaah and the aiming back in the old days brings back so many good memories, it was flawed but it was great nevertheless.

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942