Urban Terror Forums: Every One Stop Bout Asking 4.2 All Time - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Every One Stop Bout Asking 4.2 All Time Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   linus (old) Icon

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:27 PM

hi, ive seen LOADS off ppls ingame n some on forums that asking all time for the 4.2 to be released. listen to this guys. They working really hard for a big update. So please stop asking all time. I think its annoying to.It will be an awsome update. The one that waits for something.Does never wait to long. so please be patience.
i also want the 4.2 be realeased but i acctualy accept that it take long.Cuz guys. Think like this:
if u was an coder and owner off a game. How would u think iff someone was asking all all time? think bout that.. // linus cheers! :laugh:

#2 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:30 PM

here's a nice post by RabidCow:

We are working on a relatively large upgrade, which, as you can imagine, requires a lot of work. Do not despair. We have recently added a number of professional level artists and coders to our team which will provide a much needed boost to our productivity. Please be patient with the pace of development and remember that several factors may be responsible for the reduction in numbers, including the Christmas season (how many people were gifted with new games that must be tried and rejected in favour of Urban Terror's superior gameplay?).
Thank-you for your understanding and for helping provide UrT with a superior community experience while waiting for the next version!

#3 User is offline   Gallows Icon

• Account: gallows
  • Main tag: =DM=

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

Are we there yet?

#4 User is offline   Genesis Icon

• Account: genesis
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

Posted Image
17:32 slackin • i fire blanks

View PostBladeKiller, on 05 December 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

There is no funstuff in HD.

#5 User is offline   Durandal Icon

• Account: durandal
  • Main tag: [DSG]

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:30 AM

Screw 4.2... when will 5 be ready?!
"On a long enough time line, everyone's survival rate drops to zero..." --Tyler Durden

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Phoenix77 (old) Icon

• LocationMelbourne

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:41 AM

I think we should shut down the forums untill 4.2 comes out. Just to stop people spamming about it. :sleep:

#7 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

View PostPhoenix77, on 13 January 2010 - 12:41 AM, said:

I think we should shut down the forums untill 4.2 comes out. Just to stop people spamming about it. :sleep:

Sounds good to me... I get paid either way! :)

#8 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:57 AM

View PostKr0m, on 13 January 2010 - 12:48 AM, said:

Sounds good to me... I get paid either way! :)

wait a second.... you don't get paid!!! :twisted: :laugh:

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

#9 User is offline   Durandal Icon

• Account: durandal
  • Main tag: [DSG]

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:50 AM

Hurry up... if you need Me... I'll be playin' Duke Nuke'em Forever until 4.2 comes out.
"On a long enough time line, everyone's survival rate drops to zero..." --Tyler Durden

#10 User is offline   BBL (old) Icon

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:14 AM

View Postlinus, on 12 January 2010 - 08:27 PM, said:

hi, ive seen LOADS off ppls ingame n some on forums that asking all time for the 4.2 to be released. listen to this guys. They working really hard for a big update. So please stop asking all time. I think its annoying to.It will be an awsome update. The one that waits for something.Does never wait to long. so please be patience.
i also want the 4.2 be realeased but i acctualy accept that it take long.Cuz guys. Think like this:
if u was an coder and owner off a game. How would u think iff someone was asking all all time? think bout that.. // linus cheers! :laugh:

Perhaps its the lack of info from the dev team that causes the spamming. People get curious when they don't get any info about whats going on.

You know just a "we are currently working on.., we are now in the progress of.., here's a screenshot of the new.." kind of things..

Doesn't have to be anything big, just a teaser now and then..

And i really don't see the big issue in people asking about the 4.2. But maybe that's just me. People are interested because they like the game..

Oh well...back to work

/Brian

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942