• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Promo Videos Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   ChainsawBONER (old) Icon

• LocationNH

Posted 12 April 2004 - 08:32 PM

Taste is personal...

obviously... but that doesn't necessarily make their taste good.

#22 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:33 PM

lol whatever.

#23 User is offline   War Spaghetti (old) Icon

• LocationPennyvania

Posted 13 April 2004 - 01:03 AM

Why can't there be any north america based hosts for Urt videos =(

#24 User is offline   sixtyVolts (old) Icon

Posted 13 April 2004 - 01:12 AM

Have you tried downloading anything from UrbanBase? I'm in Maryland and got really good download speeds.

#25 Guest_|it|VonDoosh

Posted 13 April 2004 - 06:49 PM

i must say, that necron2 vid was pretty amazing...but like other vids i've seen, it seems like ppl get hits w sr8 without the scope on their target... before the uproar, i am not accusing anyone of cheating, just asking why that is...when i snipe, my crosshairs will be locked on a stationary player, and i miss...heeheehee...do i have to sight in before i play???adjust the scope for range and windage???also, ppl making vids can get in touch with me if they want any original music...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 13 April 2004 - 08:33 PM

[quote name='"{HanseL}VonDoosh"]i must say' date=' that necron2 vid was pretty amazing...but like other vids i've seen, it seems like ppl get hits w sr8 without the scope on their target... before the uproar, i am not accusing anyone of cheating, just asking why that is...when i snipe, my crosshairs will be locked on a stationary player, and i miss...heeheehee...do i have to sight in before i play???adjust the scope for range and windage???also, ppl making vids can get in touch with me if they want any original music...[/quote']

well i believe that among net ping, spread, and demo recording, your overdemo does show a 100% accurate picture of what really came about.... i've ran some of my demos in super slow-motion and seen several kills when my crosshair was not on the target

#27 Guest_|it|VonDoosh

Posted 14 April 2004 - 03:35 AM

yeah...i wasn't trying to say anyone was cheating, or lodge any hit detection complaint against the glorious game designers...just asking, and i guess the answer is p-p-p-p-p-ping...

#28 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 14 April 2004 - 10:16 PM

Don´t know but based on the reports from all over the world URBANBASE.NET is fast ;) on the most places.

If anyone has a video and is looking for a host, please just say so. :D

Wolfseye :roll:

#29 Guest_Childe

Posted 16 April 2004 - 06:09 PM

The video editing in Necron2 was outstanding.

Yeah the editing is nice, not quite bulletproof 2 quality, but nice. Bulletproof 2 did rip off some popular vanillla q3 movies, so it wasnt as original as many think. The quality/composition is the best thing necron has going for it, the frags/jumps are pretty average really. A few of the effects also seem rather superfluous, and almost detract from the action...

As for the sr8 shots doosh, the demos used to not really represent what the client was seeing. And most of these movies are older versions of ut. 27 fixed that 'bug' recently however, so demos are representative now...

#30 User is offline   X8 (old) Icon

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:11 PM

i was working on a movie, but with 3.4 i can't open the demo's and im too lazy to take out the file to go back to 3.3

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942