Urban Terror Forums: I'll try asking again, disabling kick voting - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I'll try asking again, disabling kick voting Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_exorcism

Posted 24 August 2004 - 01:17 AM

I would like to maintain the players' ability to vote for new maps, but I keep having problems with the server being overrun and voting everyone else off. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Also, are there any like "mod mods" or something, to provide additional in-game support. Better voting, stats, other things? Kinda like admin mod for Half-Life maybe?

#2 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 24 August 2004 - 01:35 AM

you could kick kick voters via a script ;)

#3 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 24 August 2004 - 08:27 AM

Yeah, I hate that too. Stupid peeps taking over your server for a 2on2... :S And instead of just asking they kick everyone that joins...

#4 User is offline   LORD OF DOOM (old) Icon

Posted 24 August 2004 - 11:50 AM

I hate map voters... BAN THOSE BASTARDS!!!! :) always the same maps over and over and..... over.

I do like the ability to kick people with a vote to get rid of the 999 players or other irritant behavior. People that start a vote kick 2 times in 5 mins should be kicked too ofc.... cause it shouldn't happen that often.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942