Urban Terror Forums: The Abjects never die! - Urban Terror Forums

Jump to content

 Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Abjects never die! Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

[A+] in this thread!

#11 User is offline   LegoManser (old) Icon

  • Lurking bastard
  • Joined: 16-February 04
  • Posts: 907
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

View PostOpium, on 14 February 2010 - 06:11 PM, said:

Flashlights? There are no flashlights in 4.1........ I CALL HAX!


In order to enhance your 3D forum reading experience it is recommended you press play on following video and let it roll five secs before continuing.


There was a time, my friends.. Now long ago. Where UrbanTerror was still innocent and pure. Where cheats was hiding an ace up your sleeve. Where no game would go uncrashed yet no server be left empty. A time now only set alive by the tales from drunken outcasts and old UrbanTerror 1.27 vets, harrasing you on the subway (Blaster). "You weren't there man!!" they'd say. Rambling on about flashlights and trainyards. Oh yes, fellas. There was a time... Clanwar. Docks. 5on5. Round just begun and your team is right behind you. Imagine yourself calling on the radio "Wait for my go!". You're all getting ready to move in. But wait? What's that sound? Footsteps? "Incoming!" - you can't resist taking a peak around the corner. Lights flashing, dogs barking, bottles flying around. The abjects are coming. This is what you see.. five abjects strafejumping directly your way. Time stands still. You can't react, can't think. "But how?" you stutter. It's madness. Firing their shotguns like crazy rednecks while blinding you with their hacked flashlights, you turn around for the retreat, but they've already limped you. Sooner or later they will catch up with you. Who are they? Boom. You've seen the light, now go spec (which you cant - only free-float.

Where's the flashlight? Ask Os

#12 User is offline   Green Viking Icon

  • Account: greenviking
  • Country:
  • Joined: 28-February 10
  • Posts: 254

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

View PostLegoManser, on 14 February 2010 - 08:39 PM, said:

In order to enhance your 3D forum reading experience it is recommended you press play on following video and let it roll five secs before continuing.


There was a time, my friends.. Now long ago. Where UrbanTerror was still innocent and pure. Where cheats was hiding an ace up your sleeve. Where no game would go uncrashed yet no server be left empty. A time now only set alive by the tales from drunken outcasts and old UrbanTerror 1.27 vets, harrasing you on the subway (Blaster). "You weren't there man!!" they'd say. Rambling on about flashlights and trainyards. Oh yes, fellas. There was a time... Clanwar. Docks. 5on5. Round just begun and your team is right behind you. Imagine yourself calling on the radio "Wait for my go!". You're all getting ready to move in. But wait? What's that sound? Footsteps? "Incoming!" - you can't resist taking a peak around the corner. Lights flashing, dogs barking, bottles flying around. The abjects are coming. This is what you see.. five abjects strafejumping directly your way. Time stands still. You can't react, can't think. "But how?" you stutter. It's madness. Firing their shotguns like crazy rednecks while blinding you with their hacked flashlights, you turn around for the retreat, but they've already limped you. Sooner or later they will catch up with you. Who are they? Boom. You've seen the light, now go spec (which you cant - only free-float.

Where's the flashlight? Ask Os


i nominate this for best post of the year.

#13 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

  • Joined: 03-October 07
  • Posts: 61

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

View PostLegoManser, on 14 February 2010 - 08:39 PM, said:

Where's the flashlight? Ask Os


I asked him a few times. That's kind of why he quit the development team, I think.

As for you kids laughing at our respawn. We know who you are. We're watching you. Imagine this: It's late in the evening and you log on to your favorite server. It's empty. Abbey is the map. You enjoy the silence. You mow the lawn and take care of the flowers. You're in a state of peaceful happiness but still prepared. The UMP is strapped to your back. You hardly notice 5 new spawns. [A++] is a silly tag anyway.

Suddenly you feel the boot. Fly like a bird, baby. You stumble to your feet and turn around. Confused. The warrior you face is tossing his weapons. He might be friendly? No, you're far from that naive! It's [A++] Goddamn Legomanser right in your line of fire. You were prepared for this. You grab your UMP. No time to take aim. Spray will do. This could be your 15 seconds of fame and glory. He's unarmed.

Then you fly again. Oh, no. And again. You learn the hard way that [A++]Handsome and [A++]Blaster are wearing boots too. You're disorientated and dizzy. Why don't they just kill me? That's when you notice the horde of [A++] kids sharpening their Kabars.

Sweet dreams. We know who you are. We're watching you.

This post has been edited by Blaster the Abject: 15 February 2010 - 10:50 AM


#14 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

  •   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|
  • Country:
  • Joined: 30-April 09
  • Posts: 1,638

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:53 AM

Interstellar Tribe reporting for duty
#intribe on qnet

autoaim is around, though not playing much, but the clan is alive an kicking, i do remember the tag, but i think it was before i took over intribe :)

This post has been edited by Seven of Nine: 15 February 2010 - 11:54 AM


#15 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

  • Joined: 03-October 07
  • Posts: 61

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

View PostSeven of Nine, on 15 February 2010 - 11:53 AM, said:

Interstellar Tribe reporting for duty
#intribe on qnet

autoaim is around, though not playing much, but the clan is alive an kicking, i do remember the tag, but i think it was before i took over intribe :)


I remember you, and your clan of newbs ;) I know that Autoaim is still around. I have the doubtful pleasure of witnessing his perverted Finnish ramblings in other awkward serious-business internet-related meeting spots for obese young men with neckbeards.

Haha... We're archived: http://web.archive.o...tp://abjects.dk

Great. Give me a couple of weeks, and I'll try to bring us back.

View PostLegoManser, on 14 February 2010 - 01:51 PM, said:

LegoManser
Fumle
Frea]{
Blaster
Zignut
Handsome
Erlando
Orca
Hvalros (Rossen)
Hvalen
Hjorten
DeathFromAbove
Iluvatar
Mojo
Potlood
Blitz
Malky
Sam
Sibren
Xent
TK
Supersjakie
Donky
Sizo
Alkoholger
Morph(ine)

Bring me more!!


With the power of internet necromancery, I'm able to add a few:

CageUK
Deslock
emma

and a correction:
TK-421 not TK

New certified members are:

DeathFromBelow (my son)
TheDrunkMonk (my son)

More to come....

Jesus Christ Hail Odin, Tyr and Thor. Just found my old profile picture.

Posted Image

Get off my lawn. Right now.

Found Sam too. Close your eyes.

Posted Image

LegoManser and his girlfriend:
Posted Image

The awesomeness that once were Handsome:
Posted Image

[A+]Orca:
Posted Image

Shitty trigger discipline as always. Sigh..

This post has been edited by Blaster the Abject: 15 February 2010 - 07:34 PM


bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   TheDrunkMonk (old) Icon

  • Joined: 15-February 10
  • Posts: 1

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:41 PM

Always ready to fight, Dad.

#17 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

  • Joined: 03-October 07
  • Posts: 61

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:23 PM

Aaaaand it's official. We're online again. Thanks to [A+]Erlando www.abjects.dk is up and running again.

Any membership applications should go though there.

It'll obviously take some time to clean up the place, since it's been in limbo since 2007 or thereabout.

Abjects.dk

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Blaster the Abject: 15 February 2010 - 03:44 PM


#18 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

  •   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|
  • Country:
  • Joined: 30-April 09
  • Posts: 1,638

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

wow your website is really a trip down memory lane :) ET:UT lol
best of luck getting active again, hope to see you in one of the league's in my sig ^_^

#19 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

  • Joined: 03-October 07
  • Posts: 61

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

View PostSeven of Nine, on 15 February 2010 - 09:33 PM, said:

wow your website is really a trip down memory lane :) ET:UT lol
best of luck getting active again, hope to see you in one of the league's in my sig ^_^


Give us a couple of weeks and we're up for a friendly war. No, you won't see us in any leagues just yet, but we'll be there. Actually, you won't see us at all. Prepare. Observe. Be ready. We're not back for fun, soda and birthday cakes. We're back for business.

Don't wimp out. Please. Practice your rush, and convince your clan that they stand a chance. The Abjects want our meat raw, not well done.

We'll try not to have fun eliminating your clan ;)

Posted Image

By the way: Website down for maintenance.

Maybe we can convince Lego to post one of his jump demos while we wait.

This post has been edited by Blaster the Abject: 15 February 2010 - 10:31 PM


#20 User is offline   Handsome (old) Icon

  • Joined: 15-February 10
  • Posts: 3

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

Yo I'm alive :evil: and so are The Abjects so beware outthere we're coming to take you away haah haah.....
Noone I said NOONE f.... with The Abjects, we used to be real badass mofos and beware, now we are OLD badass mofos.

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement


Copyright © 1999-2019 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942