• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Re-install Quake 3 folder Rate Topic: -----

PLZ help :(

#11 User is offline   kbar Icon

• Account: kbar
  • Main tag: no|

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:14 AM

maybe it's because your splainin of the problem is vague wifi.
Let's start all over. Pretend you don't even have a urt folder. Get the mac version from urbanterror.net
create a folder named "URBAN TERROR FOLDER" on your desktop. you should know how to do that.
then you go to the file that you downloaded from the website. unpack it. put all of the unpacked files into the "URBAN TERROR FOLDER".

run urt.

glhf dont rage at people trying to help you.

also wts is up with trying to make a video? thought you couldnt even find your urt folder.....

#12 User is offline   WIFI365 (old) Icon

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:13 AM

View Postkbar, on 24 February 2010 - 06:14 AM, said:

maybe it's because your splainin of the problem is vague wifi.
Let's start all over. Pretend you don't even have a urt folder. Get the mac version from urbanterror.net
create a folder named "URBAN TERROR FOLDER" on your desktop. you should know how to do that.
then you go to the file that you downloaded from the website. unpack it. put all of the unpacked files into the "URBAN TERROR FOLDER".

run urt.

glhf dont rage at people trying to help you.

also wts is up with trying to make a video? thought you couldnt even find your urt folder.....

Jesus d00d ... I didn't try to rage out at you p33ps i really like that i even got any replys on this topic. I'm more angry on my self because it's my own fault that my UrT folder is missing i just don't know what i did... Sorry if it's seemed like i was angry on any of you guys. That wasn't what i tried to say with that reply... :'/
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI0gfeldfJI"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KI0gfeldfJI[/url] <br>In the video i'm trying to use what OlympicSmoker wrote in his reply ...<br>

This post has been edited by WIFI365: 24 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

#13 User is offline   OlympicSmoker Icon

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

M'kay, your game starts , that means u do have that folder
try to search Quake3 instead of Quake 3
U lookin at wrong "appl support folder"
You lookin here ---> HD/Library/Application Support <---Thats wrong!!!
Really should be in --> HD/Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Quake3/q3ut4

#14 User is offline   WIFI365 (old) Icon

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:37 AM

View Post{BsTrD}OlympicSmoker, on 24 February 2010 - 07:06 PM, said:

M'kay, your game starts , that means u do have that folder
try to search Quake3 instead of Quake 3
U lookin at wrong "appl support folder"
You lookin here ---> HD/Library/Application Support <---Thats wrong!!!
Really should be in --> HD/Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Quake3/q3ut4

Wow i have been sounding like a f*cking retard... maybe i am a bit... Anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! I know i'm not easy to learn and i don't understand much but now i finally understanded it because of you. Thank you :)

This post has been edited by WIFI365: 25 February 2010 - 10:44 AM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942