Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Holy FugguzledShiznit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Zex_Suik (old) Icon

• LocationArizona

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:32 PM

I was poking around Dark's clan site and was looking at their OGL record for CTF and where the hell are all the teams?!?!?! DesRat came off OGL CTF awhile ago because we had so many leagues/ladders and shit but when we did there was like 40 teams on there. Where are they all now?

hint (i've been deployed)

#2 User is offline   49er (old) Icon

Posted 28 August 2004 - 03:21 AM

It would be nice to see your team join up. NN sits in there with no teams to play. If teams don't join soon, Jaster is going to shut down the urban Terror mod from ogl for good.

#3 User is offline   Zex_Suik (old) Icon

• LocationArizona

Posted 29 August 2004 - 08:48 PM

hey 49er you weren't always in NN were you?

Anyways you know we've been around for awhile and the biggest problem with us right now is half the team is deployed and the other half are running personal businesses of some sort. Makes it kind of hard to join up. But never fear we will when our deployment is over. (we don't ping too well from iraq)

#4 User is offline   Shiza Icon

• Account: shiza

Posted 30 August 2004 - 06:46 PM

Good to see Desrat is still around :)

I saw ateup on a pub a couple of weeks ago. Is he still in Desrat?

#5 Guest_PhiberOptik

Posted 30 August 2004 - 07:28 PM

Yes we are still around! Damn, don't nail down the lid to the coffin yet. :x

Sup Zex, when you going to be back?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Shiza Icon

• Account: shiza

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:18 PM

When did you join Desrat Phiber? Last tag I remember you wearing was SS and that was a LONG time ago. :)

#7 Guest_PhiberOptik

Posted 31 August 2004 - 12:13 AM

SS WAS a long time ago, but I joined DesRat about January or around then? Seems like it was then. Was all good to play but I had to pay some stupid bills like my house and food and other BS. Sheesh!

I still play and I'll be glad to play for DesRat any day. :o

You still playing? I see a few un. running around every now and then. I probably saw you I just don't remember. heh

#8 User is offline   49er (old) Icon

Posted 31 August 2004 - 01:27 AM

hey 49er you weren't always in NN were you?

Anyways you know we've been around for awhile and the biggest problem with us right now is half the team is deployed and the other half are running personal businesses of some sort. Makes it kind of hard to join up. But never fear we will when our deployment is over. (we don't ping too well from iraq)

Been in NN since it started.

Sign your clan up on the ctf ladder. It's not like there are any teams to challenge u.... lol. Jaster said he was going to shut down the ladder a few months ago if it doesn't become more active. Fortunetely or unfortunetly depending on how u look at it, the way ogl is admined, nothing's been done. At least if your clan name is on there, it'll look more active. My feeling is, if ogl can stay alive until ut converts to et, the ladder will be active again. Besides, it has a 1 map format now, great in preparing and practicing specific maps.

#9 User is offline   Zex_Suik (old) Icon

• LocationArizona

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:34 AM

Sup Phiber the guys were asking about you over on the site forums you should drop in and say hello stranger.

Shiza for now I can say that when DesRats UT team comes active again we will have ateup. We're doing a regrouping right now. Running a team takes some energy and right now most of us are allocated elsewhere. After the Deployment there'll be two more of us to herd cats and it'll be good times again. I'll tell ateup you say hey next time I talk to him on the telly

49er if I put us on the ladder all we would do is sit at the bottom and be cycled out for inactivity right now :)

#10 User is offline   49er (old) Icon

Posted 02 September 2004 - 12:22 PM

Too late, Jaster shut it down :(

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942