Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How heavy is the Sr8 LR M4 HK

#1 Guest_Anonymous

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:03 AM

Man for some reason I can't pick up a sr8 and an LR at a time I mean should I be the male model cause the female models don't seem strong enough to pick up two primaries at the same time wierd.

What are the weights?

#2 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:29 AM

What, my female character can pick up two weapons as the same time.

#3 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:30 AM

lmao.

#4 Guest_Creece

Posted 12 April 2004 - 03:06 AM

Man for some reason I can't pick up a sr8 and an LR at a time I mean should I be the male model cause the female models don't seem strong enough to pick up two primaries at the same time wierd.

So you think you're just too damn good to use a SPAS-12, MP5K, or a UMP45 for a backup weapon? :wink:

#5 Guest_Anonymous

Posted 12 April 2004 - 06:10 AM

no i think you should be rewarded for your kills and i'm also saying it's pretty stupid that you are arn't aloud to pick up a weapon just because it's a primary omg omg i can't cary two primary weapons
I mean how hard would it be to add a cvar that allow you to turn it on and off

also this is after you kill someone you don't start with two primaries you must kill someone to pick it up even though it might make a leet camper it will also make a leet rusher m4 + lr > sr8 lr

i mean if one of your teammates wanna sac his prim and just take a ump then so be it but most likely he will be raped easily and if you can't nade the lr sr8 camper just spam him to death not hard quit being pussies

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 08:49 AM

well dragoon in the 2.x days, you were able to pick up 2 primaries
-i believe they took it out because they felt it was an undesirable aspect to the game....it has nothing to do with the overall weight of the weapon and realistically being able to handle 2 primaries

#7 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:14 AM

It was actually a bug in the 2.x days.. Never intended for it to be that way but they left it.

I didn't really use it because I have each weapon bound to a key, not on my scroll wheel. Therefore, if I had 2 primarys, by habit I'd press my secondary key and nothing would happen.. Resulting in death.

#8 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:19 AM

And the reason for this thread? Yeah, thought so. Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942