Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cant make movie Rate Topic: -----

I REALLY NEED HELP!

#1 User is offline   Zero Icon

• Account: zero

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:53 AM

So on YouTube I see people that compile all their best scenes and put them all into one video. They take a small part of a demo then another and so on.

I got a few small demos and when I go into windows movie maker I go to import media but cant find my demos. Yet when I'm NOT in Movie Maker, like I'm just searching around they are there. What needs to be done in order for me to put them into movie maker?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:26 AM

Read the guides in the movie sub forum. Maybe it's also a hint that you shouldn't make a movie yet.
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#3 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:13 AM

View PostDon, on 01 March 2010 - 05:26 AM, said:

you shouldn't make a movie yet.

Nevertheless it can be fun, but whether or not the audience think it's worth watching is something else :sleep:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942