Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

maximum player? Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_greyevil

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:54 AM

hey u all, i am a newbie, i dunno if this problem sound fundamental to u all, but anyway

i try to practice playing with 8 bots offline......and i set the maximum player to 8 players....then after the game is started.....like 5 minutes later, some bots will join the game.....often there will be 9 bots in the game....i try everything to set it 8 maximum players, but everytime it 's not working... almost every map is like this! i dunno how to fix this...pleas help?

#2 User is offline   LORD OF DOOM (old) Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:51 AM

check the bot_minplayers setting the server will use this to fill the server up with the amount of that setting

#3 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:39 PM

They way bot_minplayers is that is puts bots into the game to fill up each team to whatever number it is set. bot_minplayers 4 would make sure there is always at least 8 slots filled on your server.

#4 Guest_greyevil

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:13 AM

omg......i did all what u guys told me to do....i set the maximum players to 8 at the menu, then after the game is loaded..it add 1 more bot! i vote and kick one bot....but it add another bot automatically! i set it max players to 8 for god sake.....i restart...and i see max players set to 10 again!

i try to go to cfg to edit it....but after i go to Urbanterror, it's 10 again.....it doesn't save

#5 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:53 AM

Hmmmmm, when server is running, just do /sv_maxclients 8 and /bot_minplayers 8 and then /reload

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_greyevil

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:14 PM

anyway...i set the maxclients to 0, and has 7 open slots only...and it all works...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942