Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Account ownership

#1 User is offline   DAKOTADAWG Icon

• Account: dakotadawg
  • Main tag: DAWG-

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

Well, I just registered my Passport account and have been claiming all my nicknames. Everything has been going smoothly, but then I tried to register "Dakta", one of my older aliases.

Dakta is being turned into Dakota by the website, and Dakota is already registered by "Dako".

Nobody has registered Dakta, but it won't let me register it either.

Also, why can I start a topic from the thread page and not from the category page?

And What if I want to merge my old forum account with a different username? (in this case "dakta")

#2 User is offline   Piano Man Icon

• Account: pianoman
  • Main tag: -LG-

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

As to the merge, I had a similar issue. I started a topic in the "Merging" section, explaining my situation, and giving them the usernames of the old and new accounts, and also the emails (as I had made a mistake in initial registration, and used a different email). kr0m merged them rather quickly. So my suggestion is to either create a thread, or pm kr0m.

*sorry kr0m for advertising your work skills. we all appreciate it =P =)

This post has been edited by Pianoman: 04 March 2010 - 01:54 PM

“And they'll say, ‘Man, what are you doing here?’”

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942