Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Map Question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   michaelthegeek Icon

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:32 AM

I installed several maps, two named Vertigo and Mooniejumps. These maps aren't showing in the game selection. Is their something I should know? I have also noticed that other maps don't work also....but many do work fine.

Two of the file I downloaded are exe files. Can UBTR read these? If so where do I place them?

This post has been edited by michaelthegeek: 15 March 2010 - 04:34 AM

#2 User is offline   Piano Man Icon

• Account: pianoman
  • Main tag: -LG-

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:07 AM

Macs can't do .exe files. And all maps, as far as I'm aware should be .pk3. In the game selection, make sure you have "gametype" set to "all." Not all maps support all gametypes, and so won't show up if the selected gametype is not supported on the map.
“And they'll say, ‘Man, what are you doing here?’”

#3 User is offline   michaelthegeek Icon

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:30 AM

OK thanks.

#4 User is offline   michaelthegeek Icon

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:46 AM

View PostPianoMan, on 15 March 2010 - 05:07 AM, said:

Macs can't do .exe files. And all maps, as far as I'm aware should be .pk3. In the game selection, make sure you have "gametype" set to "all." Not all maps support all gametypes, and so won't show up if the selected gametype is not supported on the map.

I see what you mean, some of the maps don't work regardless of game type.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942