• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Open up Docks for TS?

#1 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 12 April 2004 - 11:21 AM

Yo all.

I would like to see the new corridor that exists in CTF added to the TS version of Docks. I think it would speed up the map and lessen the camping (and/or searching for remaining foes) in TS. Have it been tried during development? Could it be tried out?

SID? :)

#2 User is offline   Texas Gore (old) Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:11 PM

IMO itd make searchin for the last enemy in TS worse...more oportunity to go round in circles...

#3 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 02:15 PM

That is a matter of opinion, and I don't agree. Docks is one of the maps where it takes longest time to find eachother, with that opening you have more chance to spot your last foe. Or, let it be open, but closed if you catch me drift, you can't walk there but you can shoot through. :)

#4 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 12 April 2004 - 02:34 PM

it's prolly an easy camp spot to completely seal of 'your' side of the map, put someone down in storage hallway with any gun, and not a lot of ppl will think about crossing u shaped hallway, because the chances are quite big you will get hurt pretty bad (specially with sr8/psg/hk) I'm not sure though, I like it in ctf... maybe the QA team should test it, and not in the nice way or whatever it's played there, but also let some people camp that corridor, to see if it's going to be a major camp spot (cuz that's how it is gonna get used probably)

#5 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 02:38 PM

Hence have it closed so you can't walk thru it, but sealed of with some kinda fence/bars, but you can still fire thru em. I dunno, but I think that docks need some thingies in TS too :)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_Anonymous

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:37 PM

yeah it's called two primaries

#7 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 12 April 2004 - 06:08 PM

I didn't even notice that new hallway connecting the kitchen area to the sniping spot with the glassthe first time I played the new docks...walked right by it. :lol:

#8 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 12 April 2004 - 06:20 PM

yeah it's called two primaries

Its a dead issue, I suggest dropping it. THe map, eh...I can see both points of view. I would tend to say leave it as is for TS. And I dont know if it was ever tested for TS.

#9 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 12 April 2004 - 11:28 PM

Docks sucks for TS anywayz... never gonna get fixed... its just the whole layout that f00ks it.

#10 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 11:39 PM

[quote name='"Oswald"]THe map' date=' eh...I can see both points of view. I would tend to say leave it as is for TS. And I dont know if it was ever tested for TS.[/quote']

Would nice if it atleast would be tried out. But that is ofc up to you. :)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942