• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"Go ahead, make my day" Rate Topic: ***** 7 Votes

#71 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:12 PM

Trying to read read what kidx posted with his clouds of words, without using any punctuations, gives me a headache.

But apparently he knows something about UrbanTerror hit registration system that the devs doesn't know... :laugh:

#72 User is offline   s.e.t.i. Icon

•   former FS member   
    Engine Developer
  • Account: seti

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

I definitely agree with H0i. If you want people to take you serious with what you write, then please make an effort for proper grammar and punctuation. Why is it that you feel the need to offer proof of what you know? As a team we value public opinion but if I have to grade a post like an English teacher I'm simply not going to take it serious.

View PostTizz, on 11 April 2010 - 09:31 AM, said:

What about improving the skin of current weapons, instead of keep adding new weapons every month ?

So I'm guessing you guys like aesthetics more than gameplay? Tell me... when that Magnum is in your hand and you're playing some CTF... are you thinking to yourself, "damn I look like a sissy carrying a gun that isn't pretty?" Just how much attention will you be paying to the butt of a gun while you've got a fist wrapped around it?

Most people react to change, sometimes negatively. Some people look at the opportunity of applying their gamecraft to something new every now and then.

And yeah... Bob Munden IS THE MAN!!! Hot damn that man is fast.
Cheers... s.e.t.i.
[img]http://www.urbanterr...ers/13.0.80.png[/img]

#73 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:44 PM

Seti I can't reply to your post, because there is just nothing to say. I was just saying that the efforts should be centralized on the improvement of what already exists, and not simply make the game even more complex and, at the end, messy.

Yes, I think some esthetic points in urt can be improved, and it would probably make the game more attractive than 50 available weapons. About teamplay, I look forward to see how the 4.2 gameplay will be, with all those new weapons, akimbo, etc. Tbh im not really confident.

#74 User is offline   20eazykills Icon

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

View PostTizz, on 11 April 2010 - 03:44 PM, said:

Seti I can't reply to your post, because there is just nothing to say. I was just saying that the efforts should be centralized on the improvement of what already exists, and not simply make the game even more complex and, at the end, messy.

Yes, I think some esthetic points in urt can be improved, and it would probably make the game more attractive than 50 available weapons. About teamplay, I look forward to see how the 4.2 gameplay will be, with all those new weapons, akimbo, etc. Tbh im not really confident.

A couple of months ago, I might have agreed with you, but I'm at that point where I have to turn down my settings to get a little better fps, so making the game more attractive doesn't mean as much to me as the gameplay does. I used to complain about the m4's looks too, but it doesn't really matter as much anymore.

Maybe when I'm trying to convince my friend to play the game, and he says it looks like crap is when it will matter, but otherwise it's not that much of a big deal anymore.

#75 User is offline   Valentine Icon

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

My first thought?

Oh Crap, there goes the Beretta :(

But this is really a great accomplishment. Cake for the Dev Team! I hope it can fit in the pistol rack well, I really do.

Moar Gunz iz Moar Funz!!
Keeping the laughter in slaughter, one headshot at a time®

WAP - Nov 8/JM: [Paladin]3dg3[WD3]
[img]http://miniprofile.x...valentine99.png[/img]

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#76 User is offline   Green Viking Icon

• Account: greenviking

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

View PostTizz, on 11 April 2010 - 03:44 PM, said:

your talking as if there are just too many weaponds to chose form in urt, and you dont know what to pick.

a match between 2 good clans, and 90% of them will use the sr or lr(m4).

god forbid they should include some new weaponds that will make people think twice befor chosing a weapond.

#77 User is offline   WalkOver Icon

• Account: walkover
  • Main tag: PaK#

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:33 PM

4.2 please

#78 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

Can't wait to try this baby out. GJ Mister Bean! =)

#79 User is offline   bloodlock Icon

• Account: bloodlock

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:38 PM

View PostGreen Viking, on 11 April 2010 - 04:02 PM, said:

your talking as if there are just too many weaponds to chose form in urt, and you dont know what to pick.

a match between 2 good clans, and 90% of them will use the sr or lr(m4).

god forbid they should include some new weaponds that will make people think twice befor chosing a weapond.

the weapon you use are not important... but the way you use the weapon...
there is no knowledge that is not power...

#80 User is offline   Beltaine Icon

• Account: beltaine

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:52 PM

u need to use them like her :biggrin:

recoil should be like that for a magnum

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942