Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

nickname

#1 User is offline   D3stroy3r Icon

• Account: d3stroy3r

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hi, I am trying to register my nickname d3stroy3r or D3$troy3r, and it does not allow me to do it, says to me that already this one is being used as d3stroyed by yumcax, I have had to register my nickname as |utx|D3$troy3r. To seeing if it is possible to solve my problem and be able to register my nickname.Thank you very much for anticipated.

#2 User is offline   Piano Man Icon

• Account: pianoman
  • Main tag: -LG-

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:33 AM

Destroyer, this is not a problem exclusive to you. This is due to the passport system's "Nazi Name Checker." Most people have a problem like this when registering a nickname. Now, in the case of one letter, the system probably won't be relaxed, but the dev team is looking into relaxing the system for nicknames that conflict with clan tags.
“And they'll say, ‘Man, what are you doing here?’”

#3 User is offline   D3stroy3r Icon

• Account: d3stroy3r

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

View PostPianoMan, on 24 April 2010 - 04:33 AM, said:

Destroyer, this is not a problem exclusive to you. This is due to the passport system's "Nazi Name Checker." Most people have a problem like this when registering a nickname. Now, in the case of one letter, the system probably won't be relaxed, but the dev team is looking into relaxing the system for nicknames that conflict with clan tags.

Thank you very much for the answer and a greeting.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942