Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Requesting my nickname

#1 User is offline   Davo1 Icon

• Account: davo1

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

Hey, i had to register with "davo1" instead of just Davo, because apparently its offensive or something to Dako and Dave, lol. Help? it would be greatly appreciated.

~Davo

#2 User is offline   Piano Man Icon

• Account: pianoman
  • Main tag: -LG-

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:27 AM

Davo, this is a known problem. Trust me, you're not the only one. This is due to the passport system's "Nazi Name Checker." The dev team and admins are looking into loosening the restrictions on the nicknames due to conflicts with clan tags, but in the case of one letter, I don't think there will be any change. Sorry to be the bearer of ill news.

-PM
“And they'll say, ‘Man, what are you doing here?’”

#3 User is offline   Davo1 Icon

• Account: davo1

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:27 AM

I know, obviously about seeing the other posts about the subject, however, im not concerned that i couldnt because i know that these systems are in place for a reason, but i was just asking basically if an admin could just simply change my username.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942