Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

MacRadiant Help Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   icegoku Icon

• Account: icegoku

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

so i made a macradiant map and put it in /Library/Quake 3/q3ut4/maps and i type /devmap box in urt t... it start loading the map then take me back to main menu and says cant find maps/box.bsp but if i take the map out of /maps/ it doesnt even go to the loading screenwhen i type /devmap box... in the map i put a box and a spawn... i dont know if i put an urt spawn but there isnt even a choice to pick an urt spawn... a little help??

#2 User is offline   Ateamrocks Icon

• Account: ateamrocks

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:02 AM

View Posticegoku, on 12 May 2010 - 09:40 PM, said:

so i made a macradiant map and put it in /Library/Quake 3/q3ut4/maps and i type /devmap box in urt t... it start loading the map then take me back to main menu and says cant find maps/box.bsp but if i take the map out of /maps/ it doesnt even go to the loading screenwhen i type /devmap box... in the map i put a box and a spawn... i dont know if i put an urt spawn but there isnt even a choice to pick an urt spawn... a little help??

English next time please, but lets see if we can't work through this.

HOW is the MacRadiant map packaged? Is it .bsp? .pk3? .aas? This would help. Second, are you (by chance) using some weird language packs on mac? It can mess up .pk3 and .bsp maps with the Char settings. Lets hear it, in english!

B1
B1naryTh1ef
:3

#3 User is offline   icegoku Icon

• Account: icegoku

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

View PostAteamrocks, on 13 May 2010 - 01:02 AM, said:

English next time please, but lets see if we can't work through this.

HOW is the MacRadiant map packaged? Is it .bsp? .pk3? .aas? This would help. Second, are you (by chance) using some weird language packs on mac? It can mess up .pk3 and .bsp maps with the Char settings. Lets hear it, in english!

B1

i know how to make it into a pk3 from box.bsp and just to tell you i dont have any packages for urban terror installed into macradiant. no i dont think i am using any language packs (i have python installed to terminal but thats the only language pack on my computer. do you think the map doesnt load because i dont have a urban terror spawn in it... i have a general spawn... but i dont know how to install the urban terror packs to macradian. will you tell me?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942