• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New National Team Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Genesis Icon

• Account: genesis
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:29 PM

View Poststx6, on 27 May 2010 - 08:23 PM, said:

lol ... no help here, ok then we will move slowly and never gonna post any information here ... se you guys else were...

bb
17:32 slackin • i fire blanks

View PostBladeKiller, on 05 December 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

There is no funstuff in HD.

#12 User is offline   StX6 Icon

• Account: stx6

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:17 AM

View PostGenesis, on 27 May 2010 - 11:29 PM, said:

bb

forum maniac... stay away from the pc it will eat your brain..

This post has been edited by stx6: 28 May 2010 - 01:02 AM

#13 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:39 AM

In Soviet-occupied Romania, brain eat PC!
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#14 User is offline   StX6 Icon

• Account: stx6

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

View Postdon, on 28 May 2010 - 07:39 AM, said:

In Soviet-occupied Romania, brain eat PC!

good one my not so different fellow citizen ... but this thread goes to off topic for sure and no one give a *.* about me, there for demonstrating that i am just a rock in the wall ( or a brick ) and the system do not give a 8.8 for my region and smash the dream of one child that had a good idea and nobody looked at him. No dreams for the children you say ? well .. make other people dreams come tru and they will be turned to nightmares from our little corner of hate ..

This team, Redkilla created to unite all romanian players will have me as their captain and we are recruting all Romanian players that have experience and want to play under a clan for a country. We are recruiting players with minimum 1 year experience in game and want to improve skills like aim/jumps/tactics and others ( native romanian speaking ). The official forum is --> http://urbanromania.co.cc/ ( we have a section there for english .. it moves slowly because it uses a free host [ free stuff rullz ], we will be waiting ).

This post has been edited by stx6: 28 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

#15 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:45 AM

8.8 is pretty fkn high man. You should be happy with that!
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

• Account: sirmimer

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:16 AM

View Poststx6, on 28 May 2010 - 05:10 PM, said:

good one my not so different fellow citizen ... but this thread goes to off topic for sure and no one give a *.* about me, there for demonstrating that i am just a rock in the wall ( or a brick ) and the system do not give a 8.8 for my region and smash the dream of one child that had a good idea and nobody looked at him. No dreams for the children you say ? well .. make other people dreams come tru and they will be turned to nightmares from our little corner of hate ..

This team, Redkilla created to unite all romanian players will have me as their captain and we are recruting all Romanian players that have experience and want to play under a clan for a country. We are recruiting players with minimum 1 year experience in game and want to improve skills like aim/jumps/tactics and others ( native romanian speaking ). The official forum is --> http://urbanromania.co.cc/ ( we have a section there for english .. it moves slowly because it uses a free host [ free stuff rullz ], we will be waiting ).

Best thing you can do is pm an OP on #urbanterror @ quakenet ... wait thats not alowed.. first ask if theres an OP online, and then ask if you can pm, and tell him the deal. Next search for a rominain national team on clanbase, if you find one, pm the clan leader/get ilde on the irc channel, and tell him about urban terror, and you would like to be captain, and you got a team to play in the next national cup with. Then pm the OP you are talking with this link to Team Romania from clanbase, and the OP/DEV dude should add you on the site here... OOH also you need to make a group here first, so he can add the special status on the group, which mades in apear on the "national" page. Hope you understod!

PS: All that "dosnt give a dada about my region" stuff is just stupid to hear, and wont get you any further.

#17 User is offline   rYuuJiN Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: ryuujin

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

there are no official national teams. people just wait till clanbase organizes a nation cup and people apply as captain. once you got the most votes, you are the captain and ready to set up a team. need further help? #]Vz[ on Quakenet.
a thing of beauty is a joy

#18 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

• Account: sirmimer

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

I consider this as official national teams, as they are on here. http://www.urbanterr...roups/national/

#19 User is offline   THARGOR Icon

• Account: thargor
  • Main tag: [*]

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

View PostSgt.Vladi, on 22 May 2010 - 12:22 AM, said:

I would be pleased if it was done in Israel aswell...Too bad there aren't much advanced UrT Israelian players :(

there may be no Israelian team but there are good players
watch dis :D

#20 User is offline   BludShoT Icon

• Account: bludshot
  • Main tag: [T]

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:26 AM

View PostSirmimer, on 04 June 2010 - 06:28 PM, said:

I consider this as official national teams, as they are on here. http://www.urbanterr...roups/national/

Team Canada is Fokker and Krom... :( We can't win like that! ;p

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942