Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

error Rate Topic: -----

Error when opening video folder

#1 User is offline   turduken Icon

• Account: turduken

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:13 PM

When I open my video folder, it comes up with an error. Could someone help to explain why this is happening? Thanks in advance

#2 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:18 PM

would you like to elaborate more on the issue?

#3 User is offline   turduken Icon

• Account: turduken

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

Yessir
I'm using nexu's config to record the videos, but after recording, I go to check the videos out in the "videos" folder in my q3 folder and when I open the video folder an error comes up, and the error is the "would you like to report this issue" blah blah yeah.

#4 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

Seems like your computer is having problems opening .avi which seems weird, have you tried using VLC media player? that works for me

#5 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

He probably installed some codec, which is than used to make thumbnails (or tries to) and causes the crash. If you can, try to force to put view on detail instead of thumbnails.
Or uninstall the codec that is causing the problem.

Generally these days you don't really need to install all those codec packs. Just VLC or MPC-HC will do (for playback of most internet videos you download).

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   rotterdam Icon

• Account: rotterdam
  • Main tag: ]Vz[

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

I have the same problem, once the error pops up you can still look at the files and replace them, just when you click on the report option it resets your dekstop. You can put the file into another map but once you will open that map youll get the same. I just let the files in the videos folder and dont even open the folder itself. From vegas itself I import the movies from that folder. Something I myself dont bother coping with :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942