Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change of account nickname

#1 User is offline   absolute Icon

• Account: absolute
  • Main tag: [TRY]

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

You can just skip the next paragraph and directly read the summing up below.

Hi, I don't know if it is possible, but I hope so. I wanted to register with my usual nickname which is "absolute", but someone took it, so I registered as absolutezero. Luckily the game nickname "absolute" wasn't taken, so I could set it on my profile. This could be good, but just to be sure everything was ok I PMed the guy with "absolute" passport and asked about it. He told me he just registered and he doesn't know if and when he is playing again on UrT so I asked him if he wanted that nickname and he told he doesn't really care. Today, after I asked him again, he told me that he would delete his account in order to let me take that name if I wanted, but he doesn't know how. So he told me he is ok to leave it to me, what should we do?

Summing up
I want to change my passport name from "absolutezero" to "absolute". The "absolute" name already exists, but I asked the proper owner and he told me that he would leave it to me. You can ask him as a proof of that. Is it possible and how and what should we do to do this? Thanks

(you can delete both the accounts and let me do it again from the beginning or just switch the name so that I can have the one I want?)

#3 User is offline   absolute Icon

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:02 AM

Ok, I'll just ask him. Thanks.

#4 User is offline   absolutequit Icon

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

View PostRaideR, on 10 June 2010 - 09:45 PM, said:

you need to get him to login and post here in this thread to that effect. With his concent this will then be possible.

Thanks

So here I am and I agree to change that nicknames. Thanks

#5 User is offline   absolute Icon

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

Thanks absolute!

Is this enough?

#7 User is offline   absolute Icon

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

Thank you very much!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942