Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Mouse has mind of its own Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dbase Icon

• Account: dbase

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:04 PM

Hi
I have UT running on lucid (with everything updated)
When I try to use UT when I move the mouse the point keeps moving back to the top left hand side of the screen.
It doesnt even give me type to select options

Any ideas

#2 User is offline   rUFFn3k Icon

• Account: ruffn3k

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

I would post your question on the lucid forums as well, may have been a problem they've already solved.

#3 User is offline   morfeas Icon

• Account: morfeas

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:38 PM

View Postdbase, on 24 June 2010 - 12:04 PM, said:

Hi
I have UT running on lucid (with everything updated)
When I try to use UT when I move the mouse the point keeps moving back to the top left hand side of the screen.
It doesnt even give me type to select options

Any ideas

i'm on lucid and i have no such problem (or to be more precise : no problem at all)

if you are using compiz at the same time , you might want to update to the latest version through a ppa or disable it (metacity --replace in alt-f2 or right click and choose metacity as window manager at fusion icon) before starting to play

#4 User is offline   dbase Icon

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

View Postmorfeas, on 24 June 2010 - 08:38 PM, said:

i'm on lucid and i have no such problem (or to be more precise : no problem at all)

if you are using compiz at the same time , you might want to update to the latest version through a ppa or disable it (metacity --replace in alt-f2 or right click and choose metacity as window manager at fusion icon) before starting to play

Thanks I'll give a try and let you know

#5 User is offline   Jimmyjazz Icon

• Account: jimmyjazz

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

you can disable compiz when running fullscreen applications. i use a german system, so i dont know what everything is called in english, but basically install the compiz configuration manager, open it, chose general options (first icon) and check the right box.
worked for me

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   dbase Icon

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

I have tried updating compiz, disabling compiz, updated video drivers, changed mouse. Still the same problem.
I don't have the problem on my laptop which is also running lucid. About ready to give up

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942