Urban Terror Forums: Creating pk3 archive / changing textures - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Creating pk3 archive / changing textures Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cobalt60 Icon

• Account: cobalt60

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hello all. I would like to change some of the textures in Urban Terror. I am not trying to create a map at this point, but rather, would just like to customize clothing etc. I am not trying to make the changes visible to everyone, just to me while I play.

I realize this has potential to be used as a cheat, by making enemies easier to spot using brighter colors. But this really isn't my goal.

Anyway, I think the main issue I am having which is preventing me from doing this is creating a pk3 archive containing the new textures. So is there a program I can use to make a pk3 archive readable by Urban Terror?

I apologize if I am asking anything which may violate any TOS agreement. If I am, please politely point it out. I do not intend to distribute any mods I do. This is for personal use only, and without the intent of giving myself an advantage during game-play.

Thank you

-Cobalt

#2 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

Modifications (Mods):
The development team asks you not to modify Urban Terror or its resources files in any way. Please respect their choice. Do not create threads about this.

This post has been edited by PureFilth: 15 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942