Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

q3map2toolz problems Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   joober Icon

• Account: joober

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:16 AM

I have q3map2toolz and it shows all my map files and stuff on the left hand side. but when i try to use even one of the default compiles it doesnt read any of my shaders. i loaded up my map none of my shaders had worked. but they had previously worked using the radiant compiler. also when i set up q3map2toolz it gave me like 15 error messages...

Thanks for the help.

#2 User is offline   DagF Icon

• Account: dagf
  • Main tag: |TNC|

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:32 AM

It would be usefull if you posted the errors.
What settings do you compile with?

#3 User is offline   Richardyourgod Icon

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:53 AM

maybe you have leaks? etc

#4 User is offline   joober Icon

• Account: joober

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:11 AM

Alright so when i am in the configuration tool and then click the q3map2toolz button go enter q3map2toolz these are the errors i get(Image also shows my settings for configuration tool and the "set paths"):

When i click OK to an error the next error pops up. they are shown from left to right. (my settings are also in the image to for you to look at.

Errors and Settings

Here is the compile i used:

"C:\Program Files\GtkRadiant 1.5.0\q3map2.exe" -meta -game q3ut4 "D:\UrbanTerror\q3ut4\maps\ut4_syncope_a2.map"
"C:\Program Files\GtkRadiant 1.5.0\q3map2.exe" -vis -saveprt -game q3ut4 "D:\UrbanTerror\q3ut4\maps\ut4_syncope_a2.bsp"
"C:\Program Files\GtkRadiant 1.5.0\q3map2.exe" -light -bounce 3 -fastbounce -filter -gamma 1.2 -patchshadows -super 2 -game q3ut4 "D:\UrbanTerror\q3ut4\maps\ut4_syncope_a2.bsp"

Also i am 100 % that there is no leaks in my map. the map also compiles perfect with radiant. (also im using radiant 1.5 if you need to know)

This post has been edited by joober: 31 December 2010 - 03:28 AM

#5 User is offline   Sneaks Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: sneaks
  • Main tag: =-KMA-=

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

Im not sure it will help, these are configure errors and Im told there is an solution, or you can ignore them.

I did notice; leave the 'game statement' line blank [at least mine is and can compile fine] it might fix it?

[edit]; Ive never used the Radiant compiler, so have no experience there to compare

[edit]; I also just noticed the Urban Terror .exe path is in D drive, Radiant is in C drive, compiler log is in D drive. I set all of mine to the C drive, and can compile fine.

Correct install

This post has been edited by Sneaks: 13 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942