• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_storage_killing (BETA 2)! Rate Topic: -----

my second map

#11 User is offline   blackhounter Icon

• Account: blackhounter

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

plz if you have any ideas plz put them here i'm reading this daily and sometimes more
sry if my englisch is bad

mapper Wolf

[MI6] is searching for members if you want to join just pm me we alreaddy got 3 members but they need to register first o.O

#12 User is offline   Sneaks Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: sneaks
  • Main tag: =-KMA-=

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:18 AM

View Postblackhounter, on 28 October 2010 - 04:23 PM, said:

maybe not everyone already found it.
but close to the blue spawn room there's an button, press ctrl when you're close to it.
then in the storage where the generator is standing there's also an arrow you can go down.
there there's a whole place where's a bombsite placed to.

Avoid this. 'maybe no one found it' You need to expect players not to find hidden areas. Since you keep adding to this area make it easier to find, more ways in that are not hidden. Most parts of the map should be a natural flow in and out so players will meet.

#13 User is offline   blackhounter Icon

• Account: blackhounter

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:41 AM

View PostSneaks, on 29 October 2010 - 08:18 AM, said:

Avoid this. 'maybe no one found it' You need to expect players not to find hidden areas. Since you keep adding to this area make it easier to find, more ways in that are not hidden. Most parts of the map should be a natural flow in and out so players will meet.

i know but i want to know what they think about it XD i got more things in the map and i think they don't know it :P
sry if my englisch is bad

mapper Wolf

[MI6] is searching for members if you want to join just pm me we alreaddy got 3 members but they need to register first o.O

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942