• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nickname

#1 User is offline   RubberDuckeh Icon

• Account: rubberduckeh
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:58 PM

Hey guys, |it|RubberDucky here.

I've never had an account here, not seeing a reason to do it. But, because of the forums and me wanting to keep up a bit more, I decided to make an account here aswell.
Trying to make one with RubberDucky failed, because there already was one on urbanterror.info
This makes little ducky sad, because I've been playing with this nickname for (over) 8 years. Right after joining my first clan (Dealers of Bullets, or DoB in short) I renamed from TeRRoR (which was taken by a really good player already) to RubberDucky and kept using this one ever since. Now on clanbase, DoB isn't there anymore, since it died a couple months after I joined them. (I swear, it wasn't my fault!)
A clan where I (used to) play for is the Dutch team (not teamNL, but the Dutch team, [tDt], just a clan). This one still exists, and in the clanhistory, when scrolling down (way down) you see me joining august the 22nd, 2004.

I've been talking to different people about this 'problem' I face now, and everyone tells me to make a challenge out of this. I don't want to start a fight here, but since I've always been playing with this nickname, I can has it back from the Australian player who has it now?

Regards,

|it|RubberDucky

#2 User is offline   Decoy Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: decoy
  • Main tag: .:|

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

hiya Rubberducky :)

Alles goed?

http://clanbase.ggl....php?pid=3499687

I know rubberducky pretty well :D So bit biased ;) Maybe a nice 1vs1 for the nick?
However by the looks of things you are prolly the first to use that nick.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942