Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Windows 7 URBAN TERROR Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

I cant run windows 7

#1 User is offline   oskarszaman Icon

• Account: oskarszaman

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:22 AM

Hey, i just installed windows 7 on my computer but when i installed urban terror and click on it to play some erroe comes up saying GLW_startOpenGL()-[AutoHint!] | GL Subsystem | : http://faq.urbanterror.info... I heard it could be because i didnt install my graphic card but when i want to install it says its only for windows 2000/xpp only... but it seems like windws 7 already installed some graphic card because everything works perfect... Please HELP

GLW startOpenGL could not load open GL subsystem <===ITs supposed to be this

#2 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:50 AM

Depend on your graphics card (or onboard graphics). You might need to use the "Legacy drivers" from the respective manufacturer (AMD/ATI, NVIDIA, Intel, VIA).
For the graphics hardware that are really old, it will be hard to find a working OpenGL driver on Windows 7. Especially for graphics hardware that are incapable to even use the Aero desktop feature.

#3 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

Hehe that autohint intrusiveness is getting better and better. "AAAAH. What's that's link in the middle of my message!".

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942