Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Graphic cards Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mobey Icon

• Account: mobey

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

Ok so I have a 2007 macbook....and urban terror gets like.....50 fps if i am lucky. But when I do get that fps and go into a close quater fire fight it drops to like 30 and i die. I have done all the things like brass time 0 every thing like that

So i heard about vid. cards and i was wonder if their is one for m mac that could get 125!!!! fps

#2 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:11 AM

What you say is normal there. It's normal if you can only do 100 to drop to 50 etc. on heavy action (because there's more load at that time for CPU/GPU/etc.).

To increase it.. that's a big subject. Start by disabling anything that is 'heavy', especially, antialiasing, anisotropic filtering and high resolutions.

Upgrading GPU is obviously another solution but there's also dependence on CPU. If CPU can't handle it it won't feed the GPU.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942