• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Warn Status Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

If you hover your mouse above the < () > you will see what each element stands for.

View Postmitsubishi, on 29 December 2010 - 10:19 AM, said:

You have to go against admins usually.

People will get warning based on their behavior. Not simply because they 'go against admins'.
See also "Forum Guidelines".

The warning levels are simply a tool to inform the user about their behavior as they have demonstrated on this forum. In an attempt to keep this forum a friendly place where UrbanTerrors players can communicate with one another and with the developers. And to prevent people using this forums as their playground to play out their vendetta's.

Use of these forums is a privilege, not a right.

#12 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

Ahh! Groovy! Thanks Nexu!

#13 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

View PostNexu, on 31 December 2010 - 10:26 AM, said:

People will get warning based on their behavior. Not simply because they 'go against admins'.

Yeah I mean it's easier to get it that way practically :D

#14 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:05 PM

Generally we use it to warn trolls or trollish behaviour and whatnot (anything that goes against the forum rules), hit 3 warnings and it's ban or depending on the users, mute (mute = you can log in and read but you can't post).

(Obviously, if we feel the user has a history of asshattery or if we feel that the warning system isn't warranted given the circumstances, then we'll just skip the warning process all together and issue the ban/mute when something happens.)

We'll also issue warnings plus mute/ban for a period of time to try and get the point across that what you've done is not wanted here.

Everything usually depends on the circumstance, the user, the user's reaction, etc etc...

#15 User is offline   brosnell Icon

• Account: brosnell

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

like do i have a warning?? and how do you get a higher rank cuz i dont wana be "noobie player" it decreases my wanting to play UrT. I been playing it for 3 years now I mean cmon I wana feel like a decent part of the community... it just seems like my efforts are useless and ill always just be that "newbie player". and it looks bad cuz my account hasnt been used in game how to use it in game?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:17 AM

View Postbrosnell, on 02 August 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

like do i have a warning??
See your profile; if there’s “< 0 ( ) 3 > ” under your avatar, then no, you don’t have a single warning.

View Postbrosnell, on 02 August 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

and how do you get a higher rank cuz i dont wana be "noobie player" it decreases my wanting to play UrT.
hnnnngsomeoneputthisinhdfaq Those things are for the upcoming UrT HD; you can’t use the account in game before that, and you can’t affect your rank in any way either (if this makes you feel better, even several FS members are “newbie players”).

As a side note, I find your dependence on such little indicators fascinating. Even I have a tougher ego than that…
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#17 User is offline   brosnell Icon

• Account: brosnell

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

:unsure:

View PostJRandomNoob, on 03 August 2011 - 12:17 AM, said:

See your profile; if there’s “< 0 ( ) 3 > ” under your avatar, then no, you don’t have a single warning.

hnnnngsomeoneputthisinhdfaq Those things are for the upcoming UrT HD; you can’t use the account in game before that, and you can’t affect your rank in any way either (if this makes you feel better, even several FS members are “newbie players”).

As a side note, I find your dependence on such little indicators fascinating. Even I have a tougher ego than that…

:unsure: ......... dude what was that for :sad:

This post has been edited by brosnell: 05 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

#18 User is offline   RobDistorted Icon

•   former FS member   
    Animator
  • Account: robdistorted

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

View Postbrosnell, on 05 August 2011 - 09:38 PM, said:

:unsure:

:unsure: ......... dude what was that for :sad:

Try not to worry about the "Newbie Player" tag, it's for HD when the passport system is fully in place and when your passport is used in game.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942