Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

suggestions for pubbers Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   knead2no Icon

• Account: knead2no

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:06 PM

having played UT for about a year now, there are a few things that I think would make the game better:

1) allow me to always show my opponents as color X. to keep teams balanced, i switch teams often, but it's hard to remember which color i should kill. making it so my opponent is always white would make this problem go away... i wouldn't care which team i'm on, or whether i'm confused about my team. i always kill whites.
2) change the color of my health status bar to a neutral color background. when i'm blue, it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between blue and grey when conserving my energy. i don't need that to tell me what team i'm on, i need to quickly be able to assess my energy status.
3) use a more wow like GUI for recognizing damage on targets... make each damaging blow float up from my target's model. don't make me have to quickly read the damage i just did from the game log scrolling off my screen.
4) make color changes in other player's model to indicate how i've been interacting with them. on the opponent side, i'd want you to color differently: those players for whom the last time the died it was by my hand, the player who last killed me.

i didn't want to burdon the new alpha with these enhancements, so i put them here.

thoughts?

#2 User is offline   Lawlcopt0r Icon

• Account: lawlcopt0r

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:42 PM

lol so first you say you find it really hard to always know what team you're on, but then you say you don't need the UI to tell you what team you're on?

Oookay.....
sorry for my bad english, i'm german =P

#3 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

Can't you just look at your hands and tell in which team you are?
Also isn't "that bunch of people over there shooting their asses off at me" a dead giveaway?

#4 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:47 PM

I usually tell by the stamina color.

#5 User is offline   I -Q- I Icon

• Account: iqi

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:47 PM

details details :tongue: .. just shot .. if you get kicked you know you done bad :biggrin:

This post has been edited by I -Q- I: 30 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

best things in life are free ;)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:48 PM

draw

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942