Urban Terror Forums: Is this how the passport and nickname system works? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is this how the passport and nickname system works?

#1 User is offline   Zero Icon

• Account: zero

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

I just want to be sure I have this right,

Your passport is what you are going to use to log into Urban Terror HD. NickNames are all the aliases you can play as. If you do not have the nickname, you cant play by that name.

Please tell me if this is correct.

And my second question,
Since my account name is Zero, will I be able to play as that? Or Do I need to have that as a nickname?

=====================================================================================================

Part 2 of this Topic

====================================================================================================

While working on my passport I went to nicknames and tried to put Zero for one, (Since that is my account name), IT told me "Hacking Attempt" And deleted that name, now I only have two nick names. The third box is no longer there. What has happened here? What is going to happen to me/ my passport/ nickname/ etc?

======================================================================================================

Please answer every question I have and thank you for your time

#2 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:25 PM

"Hacking Attempt"

weird... well i have got some akward errors too.

i dont know for sure but its 100% possible to play without passport but then you will not be able to play with anticheat. anti cheat is the software side of the server which will make it harder to make simple aimbot. passport will be connested to anti cheat and it will restore some stats (not necesary some kills and stuff) like reputation level. also i believe that if anticheat will be patched (example pathcing "google hacks" off) via passport system, or ofcourse trough master servers.

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#3 User is offline   Speckknoedelsup Icon

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:36 AM

View PostZero, on 31 December 2010 - 08:08 PM, said:

I just want to be sure I have this right,
NickNames are all the aliases you can play as. If you do not have the nickname, you cant play by that name.

Please tell me if this is correct.

As far as i understand it:
You can play with any nickname you like, that isn't reserved by another player.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942