Urban Terror Forums: Session completely quitting, what the hell happens ? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Session completely quitting, what the hell happens ? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dahood (old) Icon

• LocationRixheim, Mulhouse bordel !

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:03 PM

Hi,
got a strange problem on 3 different confs, a PB12 1.33Ghz/740, an iMac 1.25/256 and an iBook G3 800/384 .
It happened since a while on my friends computer since I think 10.3.2 until now with up-to-date systems.
The game is not only quitting, but the session as well, and without any warning like "confirm quitting session" .The game quits directly to the spinning bars grey screen .I never heard about a force quit session key combinaison,I thought about a hidden shortcut to "Force quit session", but today it happened simultaneously on 2 of these conf, the iMac and the iBook.
I can't understand what happens, all configs files has been reset, all memeory settings have been set like settings previously posted by Hornet on this forum .

Did someone have this problem ??

#2 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

• Account: fragomatic

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:45 AM

The "spinning bars gray screen". Do you mean the OSX startup screen?.

This happens only when playing UrT?.

What do you mean by a session?. Do you mean being logged in a user account?

#3 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 30 October 2004 - 05:19 AM

:shock:

#4 User is offline   Dahood (old) Icon

• LocationRixheim, Mulhouse bordel !

Posted 30 October 2004 - 05:00 PM

What do I mean by session ? A user session, when a user is logged in .
Anyway,I got it. Yes it was always returning to the login window like when you do the command+shift+q and press OK, you got the spinning bar down the screen and then you get logged out .
I found the solution thanx to LGDA and its post, got a new shortcut now !

Command+ALT+shift+Q = force quit or quit without confirming the session, just try it, and also that could explain that it happend only in Urt as its a special key combinaison but close to what I'm pressing while playing .

So that's what was happening while playing, my friends just pressed too much keys and have done the force quit shortcut.
Thanks for all .

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942