Urban Terror Forums: expiring "inactive" passport accounts - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

expiring "inactive" passport accounts

#1 User is offline   Critofur Icon

• Account: critofur

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Regarding:

"You must use your Player Name on a regular basis (e.g., log into a Urban Terror Passport Registered Server) to keep your Player Name and registration active. Frozen Sand may cancel the registration and Player Name or data of any Urban Terror Passport registered user who does not remain active for a period of one-hundred eighty (180) days or at its sole discretion. If your Player Name is canceled, you will need to re-register for the Urban Terror Passport Service and obtain a Player Name to gain access to game servers using the server authentication service. If the Player Name that you previously used and which was canceled has not been taken by another registered user of Urban Terror Passport you may re-register with your canceled Player Name. You agree that Frozen Sand may deactivate your registration if for any reason including those named above. "

Could you please provide an option for people to not have their passports expire if they DONATE? I've been playing for years and years, I might not play for a year. I'd hate to have my old account purged if that happened so I would gladly pay $5 or whatever for a "permanent" non-expiring passport? Please?

This post has been edited by Critofur: 06 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

#2 User is offline   Haydugjr Icon

• Account: haydugjr

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

F1
Sorry, Caps-Lock broke there for a minute.

#3 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:06 AM

Hmm, I also F1 this.

I doubt that I would be inactive from the game for 180 days (most amount I stop for is 2/3 months), but it would be nice if I could pay and have a permanent account just in case.

#4 User is offline   wraith Icon

• Account: wraith

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:42 AM

f1!!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942