Urban Terror Forums: Advertising our new/old team called Absolute Chaos - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Advertising our new/old team called Absolute Chaos Rate Topic: -----

team clan urban terror absolute chaos achaos urt justin bieber urbaan

#1 User is offline   Urbaan Icon

• Account: urbaan
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hello!!

I am here to advertising a new/old teamsurvivor team.
The team is called Absolute Chaos and it'll be me (Urbaan), Slash and JediMind who will run the team.

Slash and Urbaan will be around the most and JediMind will be around when he got the time :)

We'd like to take the chance to introduce ourselves:

Urbaan:
Hello! My name is Filip and I live in the southwest of Sweden in a town called Halmstad. I am 20 years old and I have been playing UrT since 6 years back.
I'm active in a CTF team called InTribe.
I will be very hard on the tactics and everything around the game because I want everything to be perfect when we do it officially later on.

Slash:
Hey. I'm Tom, 23 years old and I live near Paris, France. I have been playing UrT for 1 year and a half but I played a lot and in all possible leagues with [b00bs].
I'm also active in a USA clan called wip. (playing in FTW league in both TS and CTF)
I want this clan to last and become a known name in the UrT community and reach the highest division possible in Team Survivor mode.

What we will require from you:

1. That you are active at least 3-4 nights a week for PCW.
2. That you keep a good and high quality standard in the PCW.
3. That you understand that we not only will forming a team and creating teamspirit, teamwork and getting to know each other but we also will create a family, with Slash and JediMind as mothers and Urbaan as a father. :)
4. If you got any trouble/problems with anyone in the team, make sure that you tell Urbaan, Slash or JediMind about it and we can work it out in one way or another.
5. We are looking for good players but not lamers. If you're good but can't behave correctly then there is no point applying.

If you feel that you are interested in Absolute Chaos feel free to contact us.

Contact information:
#achaos at QuakeNeT (Click at the link, choose a Nickname and press Join chat)
While in the channel just write Urbaan and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

This post has been edited by Urbaan: 12 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

#2 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:49 AM

I'm in !

#3 User is offline   ObScUrE Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: obscure

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

Good luck!

-> Thread moved to 'Urban Terror Clans'

BenQ-XL2420T|Filco-Ninja-TKL-MXRed|Logitech-G403|AKG-K70201000010 01101100 01110101 01110100 01010010 01100001 01110101 00100100 01100011 01101000~The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.~

#4 User is offline   Urbaan Icon

• Account: urbaan

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

View PostObScUrE, on 07 July 2011 - 01:29 PM, said:

Good luck!

-> Thread moved to 'Urban Terror Clans'

Cheers :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942