• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Public Ban List Rate Topic: -----

Share em!

#11 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

• Account: runamuk

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

View PostP0lyM0rpH, on 17 April 2011 - 12:45 PM, said:

After trying to contact through all available public channels (email, xfire etc.) i had practically given up.
Thank you.... to both Runa's :)

Again...this isn't my clan. It's a weird situation but the guy running the stuff is a client who ran into some personal issues. I agreed to maintain his clan while he is sorting his issues so it didn't have to shut down. There is a clan member named Agentstar who is running the show while Real is out. I oversee things so if you have any other issues don't hesitate to contact me or star via the website, PM or email. There shouldn't be any other issues as we are restructuring things and setting policies up now for admins.

Sorry for the issue and glad we got it fixed.

#12 User is offline   tomparis Icon

• Account: tomparis
  • Main tag: oK|

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:49 PM

http://www.okgam3r.c...lon/banlist.php
http://www.okgam3r.c...ut4/banlist.txt

over 700 bans. We get quite a few hackers being the most visited server, and we now see relatively few because of extremely proactive admins. I have another banlist somewhere which I will try to find which has another 500 from when I reformatted.

This post has been edited by tomparis: 22 April 2011 - 10:50 PM

#13 User is offline   Reaper-DKMs- Icon

• Account: reaperdkms

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:07 AM

Here is DKMs Ban List. It's not very long because before we just banned a cheater. At the end of the last year is when we started requiring a demo and keeping records of everything. But I hope it helps.

http://dkmsclan.com/?page_id=272

#14 User is offline   creatiu Icon

• Account: creatiu

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:40 PM

Thank you all for sharing this banlists! I have added most of them to our server Barcelona Terror - Public.

#15 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

hahaha... love it

93.97.118.0:-1 // ]$[-:Homie:- banned on 03/02/2011 (17:57), reason : aimbot/wallhack (by father goose)
95.245.72.0:-1 // ]$[-:]{abal:- banned on 03/02/2011 (17:56), reason : aimbot/wallhack (by father goose)

So the bans spread ... I'm banned, along with Kab on nearly every EU TS and TDM server now....nearly 11 years playing this game and thanks to no anti-cheat, old skool players like the Roughryders get banned cause of noobs that cant tell skill from their arse. The community have finally turned just about every good clan/gamer away from this game with their paranoid reactions to anyone better than them. Not to mention the fact that the overall skill of gamers playing UrT since 4.0 was released and the game went free has fallen throught he floor. At least when this game was a Q3 mod the ppl playing the game could actually aim, and had some desire to get better at the game.

I was banned on a server where the 'admin' had only been playing UrT for a matter of months, and he was telling me I'm cheating.. the guy couldn't even strafe jump for gods sake... I have been called a liar when I've said that I've been playing this game since Sept 2000 (beta 1.1, still have the CD-R), as UrT was only release a few years ago, apparently.

CB Div1 clan (http://clanbase.ggl....o.php?cid=69666) thats played through all the Punkbuster years (why start cheating now??). We were one of the very first UrT clans formed, back in beta 1.0 (Do a simple search for roughryders on these (new) forums). I was one of the first UAA members (#18 on the members list) when I ran Spamrock (Roughryders clan pub server) back in 3.7, and a QA team member for several years for the Devs. Now we have had to as good as stop playing UrT, simply because of all the mong "admins" ... seriously this game is so fubar now its a joke.

Utterly unplayable on pubs, especially if they have voting enabled, and as an added kicker theres no point playing in competitions, cause they are full of cheats. From what I've seen, along with the opinions of other (respected) members of other clans I have talked to. When we did PCW's before we went into semi-permanant hibernation, CW's constisted of the first few rounds, then the other clans calling us cheats, etc,etc and quiting .. not exactly what we where looking for. It's no fun playing the same 2 or 3 clans that would play us over and over.

It's not the game thats at fault, it's all the idiots that can't handle the that fact that out there, there are some gamers that can, and will, whip you till you cry.

Personally I can't wait till HD arrives.. cause all the cry's of cheat and hax will finally die. Then maybe we can get back to a community that respects skill and gameplay, and doesn't just cry HAX at everything, whilst reaching for the ban button. Well I guess it is easier to just remove the competition, rather than raise your game.

Oh, and if any of you admins have the demos of me and Kab 'haxing' .. please put up in the public domain so I can see myself cheating. Seriously... I am calling out any admin that recons they have a demo of me and/or Kab cheating

]$[-:Homie:-

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

Shame, I remember playing with you on UK DM until you got banned - I was using my Miku alias back then I think.
If you look on their site the demos are available (or were at the time) I never even watched them cause I'd spec'd you and kab many times for obvious reasons ;)

p.s: Play a different game, this one is full of f*ckwits.

Edit:
Kab DL
Homie DL

This post has been edited by PureFilth: 04 June 2011 - 03:30 PM

#17 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

• Account: runamuk

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

You could always ask to be unbanned on our site. It's a pretty fair process and it would have helped you get unbanned if you were banned for the wrong reasons. Aimbots aren't hard to spot so I am pretty interested in this claim. I will take a look but you should visit our site and place a ban inquiry so that it can be officially handled.

#18 User is offline   Father Goose Icon

• Account: fathergoose
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

Greetings Homie,

As Runamuk stated, anytime after the initial ban in February, the most efficient and expedient way to have gotten unbanned and had this sorted out would have been to come to the Wildcats site and fill out a ban inquiry. Immediate attention and care would have been employed to review your demo as well as ]{abal's. I don't know why the long rant here was necessary or relevant in your mind, but I assure you at least on my part I never ban frivolously or with a trigger finger or even because a player might be "better" than me.

That said, I have reviewed your and ]{abal's demos and you have my sincerest apologies. I can honestly say that through at least 1,000 bans, God knows the exact number, a couple do slip through cracks here and there. What I saw when initially reviewing the demos I really cannot fathom, but as I review now it's entirely clean as a whistle.

You can find the demos here:
]$[-:]{abal:- http://wildcatsclan....a=view;down=213
]$[-:Homie:- http://wildcatsclan....a=view;down=212

Curious that ]{Kabal came back the next day with a new IP, but more importantly a new GUID, but I'm not going to hold that against him for ban evasion.

I've unbanned you both, and I hope all other clans/server owners will do the same ASAP.
Again, sorry about the mess.

~ |WC|Father Goose

#19 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:48 PM

First off, tnxs for the unbans....it IS appreciated.

The post wasn't a direct rant at WC in any way I just copied the ban from that list is all, nor was it a ment to get me unbanned from WC servers. It's just a general rant against the current state of pub play for some of us. With the ban list's being shared I just saw MORE servers banning us arbitrarily, simply because we are on one list. Don't get me wrong, cheats should be hung, drawn and quartered afaic. Never had any respect for anyone that cheats, since my first experiances with aimbot playing tards, back when NoSkill got into a coding war with (then) Silicon Ice, before Punkbuster.

It started off as a bit of a joke.... banned on such and such server... then a day or so later another server. Now it really is so bad that I think we have 5 or 6 servers in total out of all the TDM and TS servers in the EU that we can now use. We even have a special filter in Qtracker to remove servers with voting enabled, as there is just no point at all going to them. We last usually no more than 3 or 4 rounds before the tears start, and vote kick inevitably follows fairly rapidly.

Of those 5 or 6 servers we have left ......Trust me on this .. they really are noob servers (with the exception of one decent clan), and playing such servers pretty much kills any desire to play. The only fun on these servers is to see how fast we can empty them. 5 or so minutes is about our record on a server with 6 or so clients before we joined. It's got that sad.

The reasons for not coming to WC's or any other clans forums, is that I have been banned on so many servers that I refuse/can't be arsed to create accounts and stuff to go to the forums of every clan that has banned us, only to plead and justify my case. It may come across as arrogance, but seriously .. not happening.

If asked I can and will talk in game or go spec when playing, but ppl prefer to whack da ban button.

As for Kab, I cant speak directly for him, but I don't blaim him for ban evasion/fake nicking.... wearing our tags and real nicks makes little to no differance. I can't do ban evasion as I have a static IP or I probably would have been tempted to do the same.

PureFilth, I have been playing other games... for the first time ever I have installed steam recently. I have played more other games than ever before because I just don't enjoy playing UrT anymore. I have been loving Portal2 (co-op rox), got a few WR's in Dirt3 Timetrial, taking down some zombies in L4D co-op. Seems recently, that mowing down hoards of bot controlled zombies is more fun than UrT.. now THAT is a sad state of affairs for this game. I even bough a Xbox Kinect.....pissed up with a few m8's and that IS fun....if really painful the next day. It really does get you moving lol. There's nothing funnier that watching the replays of some really unfit, drunk, (late) 30somethings trying to do the 100mtrs or hurdles in your front room.

Anyway, again tnxs for the unbans, frag ya later, and respect to WC.

]$[-:Homie:-

#20 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

And that's exactly why i suggested the Hard core mode for UrT HD. So skilled players have servers where they can play against equally skilled people without being banned, kicked or marked as cheaters.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942